Grey's Anatomy - Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So can we assume that Derrick was in a car accident when he left Meredith in the field to go tell the other woman it was over, and that's why Meredith is screaming in the preview?

I wish I was a Grey's Anatomy writer, it seems like such an easy job :wink:

So can we assume that Derrick was in a car accident when he left Meredith in the field to go tell the other woman it was over, and that's why Meredith is screaming in the preview?

I wish I was a Grey's Anatomy writer, it seems like such an easy job :wink:

:lol: Nooooo! Derek :drool:

Cannot wait for the new season :hyper:

I can't wait!!!

I knew at the end the season when he said, I have to make a clean break and tell Rose that something bad was going to happen. And please don't tell me that Rose is with child!:ohmy:

I wonder if Izzy gets written out or has a weaker part since she flapped her gums about the writers?

And DID Derek and Rose really sleep together? Oh I hope she is NOT with child.

Thanks for the clip :up:

I wonder if Izzy gets written out or has a weaker part since she flapped her gums about the writers?

I read in a magazine (so who knows if it's true or not) that Izzy will have a brain tumor and it will cause hallucinations. Apparently, they want to be able to bring Denny back and they will do it through her hallucinations. I suppose it could also be a way to eventually write her out of the show.

We'll see!

Shonda (creator) said Izzie will not have a tumor - that was a tabloid story ran after all the crap with Heigl. Denny is coming back though. I really hope Christina comes more to the forefront this season.. after four years, she's still my favorite character. I'm also interested in Alex's story and where it can go now.

I don't watch anymore. The show had potential, but it's just become too ADD - it can't see a storyline through, it can't develop characters, allow anything to have any real depth because depth takes time and depth isn't 'exciting' for every second of every episode. They are writing for the next big twist and not to develop the characters and the world in which they live.

I can't wait!!!

I knew at the end the season when he said, I have to make a clean break and tell Rose that something bad was going to happen.

Yeah me too!!

But if you pause it right before Mer screams NOOO!! You can see that it looks pretty much like Derek :ohmy: Like his nose!

I haven't decided if I'm going to watch tonight. I know my mom is. We both skipped season 4 after the disaster that was season 3 and in protest over Burke leaving. We watched the finale, though, and thought it was really good. Maybe, I'll just have my mom Tivo it, so I can watch it later after I hear how it was.

I don't watch anymore. The show had potential, but it's just become too ADD - it can't see a storyline through, it can't develop characters, allow anything to have any real depth because depth takes time and depth isn't 'exciting' for every second of every episode. They are writing for the next big twist and not to develop the characters and the world in which they live.

I totally agree, but for some reason i keep watching. When i saw that they were making Rose pregnant, i just rolled my eyes. And of course, Derek is gonna be in some type of trauma tonight. And it looks like Lexie has a crush on George. Seriously, is there anybody left in the hospital that George hasn't hooked up with?

Back
Top Bottom