Grey's Anatomy - Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw on E news that there is going to be an new character who met Meredith when she was back packing through Europe.

McArmy guy is really intense :ohmy: I like that :drool:

Izzy is really bugging me...with the Denny thing. He's fun to look at, but let it go! I saw the previews for next week and :huh:

what is up with the whole Denny thing. Now she can touch him. Liked the kiss between Christina and McArmy.

I don't like the whole story line with Izzie seeing Denney, it's just so not believable and boring. It also seems to me her acting has gone flat, it lacks realism and vitality like she used to have. I don't enjoy seeing her on the show. Other characters and story lines are so much more interesting and entertaining. I wish she would get written off the show. ESPECIALLY after the things she said directed toward the writers of the show.

If I recall correctly, she essentially said she hoped she didn't get an emmy nomination, cause she felt that the writers weren't giving her emmy worthy material, so she wanted more deserving people to get it.

And I'm really curious to know where they're trying to go with this denny thing. Part of me wants to say there isn't a real purpose to it, they just wanted an excuse to bring him back since, as we've all admitted, he ain't hard on the eyes.

eta:

Also, that secret society intern club and their activities. All I want to know is, why don't they use chickens and stuff, like Burke did?

^I am so freaked out about that. Reminds me of that movie Flatliners and that movie scared me. I don't like watching that stuff. I don't think it sends a good message either.

Uh oh...

Exclusive: 'Grey's Anatomy' Discharges Dr. Hahn | Grey's Anatomy | Ausiello Files | EW.com

Brace yourselves, Grey's Anatomy fans: The show has parted ways with a female doc who is blond, beautiful, outspoken – and not Katherine Heigl. It's Brooke Smith. As in Dr. Erica Hahn. As in one half of Callica, Grey's first-ever significant gay couple. And that's only part of the story. I'm told this was not Shonda Rhimes' decision but rather an order that came down from the network. According to one Grey's source, the suits "had issues" with both the explicit direction Callica was taking (think: undiscovered country, south of the border, etc.) and, more importantly, with the Hahn character in general. Basically, they didn't like her and wanted her gone ASAP.

FYI, this isn't a spoiler. Her last episode already aired and she was just basically written out and dropped.

The show's website probably has a recap. Otherwise there's always Television Without Pity...

I don't know how much longer Denny is going to be on the show for, but I seriously hope they end this storyline, and soon. It's just too ridiculous for words. :rolleyes: I'm this close to never watching the show again. I know I said that last season, but it hooked me back in for the first few episodes of this season. I'm pretty much done, though.

Back
Top Bottom