Grey's Anatomy - Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I had a feeling you'd be happy once I saw Army Dude show up!

That was a good episode last night. So nice to see Dixon (Carl Lumbly) from Alias as a guest star. Hadn't seen him in anything in a long time.

:lol: I had a feeling you'd be happy once I saw Army Dude show up!

That was a good episode last night. So nice to see Dixon (Carl Lumbly) from Alias as a guest star. Hadn't seen him in anything in a long time.

I believe I actually shouted "yessss" and pumped my fist :drool:

To bad he's gonna be wasted on that moanbag, hopefully she gets her head out of her arse.

Izzy - I think I could learn something from that, but I'd never have the balls. Awesome though.

I don't like the Callie-Erika storyline. The 2 of them don't seem to make a believable couple to me.

I have nothing againts lesbians or anything...but Erika makes me a bit uncomfortable. I'm not sure why...

Aah so glad Army dude is here to stay :drool:

Agreed about the lesbian storyline. Nothing against them, but all the talk about "going south" makes me cringe. I just don't wanna picture Callie and Erika getting down like that. It's creeps me out!

oh for fucks sake, stfu already. not anyone here - the tv. I'm not spoiling but be prepared to gouge your eyes and ears out :angry:

spoilers...don't quote it - I don't want the west coast kicking my ass!!

where do I get my own eric dane?, i've decided that's exactly what I need - one at my beck and call for the down and dirty. this town is way too small. and OMG - I love that fucking nutbar erica just made the emotional girl comment to bailey :cute: mc red hot stabbing the patients was kind of a turn on...:drool:

whoa <--is that how you spell it? well whatever it is times 2.

is it wrong I want callie to cheat so I get to see more of you know who...literally

Back
Top Bottom