Grey's Anatomy - Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sometimes...ugh I hate Christina! :lol:

yeah, I'm pretty sure i was the biggest fuckup in the romance dept till right that moment lol. what did you think of the karev part - I missed the lead up to that, who was the chick - p.s. don't quote this, it shows in the quote and I don't want to give any spoilers :)

Ooh yeah sorry about that! :lol: The girl...hmm I'm not to sure. I'll go watch the tape again!

You know I thought Mer with the candles and all was turning over a new leaf with her relationship with Derek, it seems like the same old crap again, "I don't know, I don't know if I should be with him." :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:whistle:

MajorBadass.jpg

:wink:

I barely watched at all last season, but did end up seeing the finale this summer, which gave me hope. I figured I'd watch tonight, and it was not that bad.

Snow, I have to agree with your assessment. :drool: Hot damn!

Don't know if I'll keep watching, but we'll see.

If you think McKidd is hot in Grey's, you should check out Rome!!!!!:drool:

what is this Rome you speak of?

another good one last night, all the whiney people are being kept to a minimum...although mer did get a bit nerve grating near the end. so annoying, that if he hadn't said okay, it would have been all over again. idiot. Alex could do with a swift kick too.

Sorry to go off-topic but to answer you question snowbunny, I was talking about the HBO series Rome....good stuff:sexywink:

:applaud: They let George pass his exam. It gets a little old with the whole Meredith and McDreamy breaking up, being miserable, and getting back together. I'm trying to watch Season 4 on Dvd and watch Season 5. It's so hard. Can't wait to see what happens tonight.

Back
Top Bottom