Gotham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its a bit weird. Was Penguin ever depicted as gay in the comics before?
Will be interesting to see how it plays out regarding the Isabella thing. If Nygma finds out Cobblepot is the one responsible, should make for quite the battle.

I looked him up on Wikipedia. It says they have sometimes been affectionate with each other, but that's it.

If Riddler thinks that Butch killed Isabella, Penguin probably won't confess.

I am not reading the posts above me, but if someone could be kind enough:

I'm halfway through season 2. Am I alone in thinking it's leaps and bounds better than season 1? I LIKED season 1, don't get me wrong, but I REALLY like season 2 a LOT.

How is 3 so far?

Season 2 definitely better than 1, especially the early episodes with Jerome.

Season 3 is good so far. And as you'll see when you catch up that Penguin is clearly a fan of SOI,
at least the artwork

I've been tied up with church activities on monday nights and have only seen about 2 episodes.
I've heard mixed reviews. But i'll try to catch up.

Season 2 definitely better than 1, especially the early episodes with Jerome.

Season 3 is good so far. And as you'll see when you catch up that Penguin is clearly a fan of SOI,
at least the artwork

Jerome definitely a favorite this season. I'm not sure how I feel about Ed Nygma. Times I like him a lot and then other times, I can't quite make it out. I just finished the episode where he and Penguin became buddies, and I'm waiting to see how that relationship plays out to decide what I think for sure.

finally caught up.
good episode last week -- should be a great one tonight.
Also, everyone's favorite character, Fish Mooney, will once again be returning at the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's going to go away again in three weeks?

For the first time since the beginning of season 1, I'm caught up.

I fucking love this show.

Yeah the schedule the 2nd half of this season has been ridiculously disjointed.
But its a great show.
I assume Bruce meets Ra's al Ghul next week

Oh thank goodness. I was going to feel so cheated.

It's funny, at the beginning the one thing I didn't like about the show was how much Bruce Wayne was in it, but now, I'm dying to see how things would go with him as batman in this universe, since he now has so many connections to Gothams criminal underbelly. Since I don't think the show will last that long, I hope we're going to get a great finale out of it at least, with good flash forwards .

Since they've returned from hiatus, I think every episode has been great! So much stuff going on. So many awesome characters. Bullock should be featured more, but what else is new. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom