Gotham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was gonna mention Firefly, buy since they made her female didn't.

And was talking the comic book style villains, not your run of the mill comic book mob guys, so didn't mention Falcone, Maroni and Zsasz.

But they have squeezed a hell of a lot into 1.5 seasons.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wtf was that. I heard the laughing and thought Jerome was coming back then that mofo Nigel is going ape-sh*t crazy.
That was nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I personally didn't like the Freeze story arc. It was boring, predictable and uneventful IMO; this show has kept me interested because of its unpredictable nature. Hugo Strange has been underwhelming thus far IMO, but there's definitely room for growth. :D
Boy, I did not expect the plot twist with Gordon at all. Hopefully no more sub plots for the rest of the season. Please continue to develop the main plot points with Gordon, Penguin, Riddler, Bruce, etc. Save the sub plots for next season, there's enough going on already. During the Galavan story arc, I felt like there was too much going on for 42 minutes. Just got renewed for a third season and I think this show will air as long as they want, it does very well in ratings (especially for Fox). No need to keep forcing in new characters and plot lines. Take your time, Gotham.

Was surprised at the Gordon twist and how it instantly moved ahead to conviction. Is Harvey a good enough detective to figure out what Nygma did?

Was surprised at the Gordon twist and how it instantly moved ahead to conviction. Is Harvey a good enough detective to figure out what Nygma did?

I guess when they figure it out, that's when Ed loses his shit. Plus, will Jim and Barbara be reunited now that she's out of her coma?

I'm guessing we'll be hearing from Barbara again soon....
They've been heavy promoting her on their Twitter page and tonight there's no new episode (I assume not to conflict with Natl Champ), but they're re-airing the episode with the wedding from a few months back.....
With Lee out of the picture atm and the miscarriage, this opens the door back up for Barbara. We saw what Hugo did to Penguin, I assume he'll do the same to Barbara.
Plus, we know Fish is coming back. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back Monday and helps Jim possibly...her and Harvey were close friends....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe to say Penguin is back. Holy crap.
And wow, next week looks insane!
Great episode. One of the best of the season.

It was only a matter of time before Penguin found his former self.
Roasting the igno kids was a nice touch.
I assume Nygma should be released from Arkham next week, nobody stays in there very long.

This season has been amazing. Very much looking forward to binge watching this once it hits Netflix. With each episode since Jerome died, it seems to be getting better and better.

Galavan ain't comin back from that! Good Lord that was epic.
Not all that hyped for Firefly returning, not a great character IMO, but we'll see. Excited for Fish and Nygma, though.

Latest episode getting good reviews, but I didn't think it was all that great. Kind of a build up episode, though. Next week should be good.
Firefly and Freeze are both weak IMO, especially Firefly. Her dialogue is horrible and cringe-inducing. Total waste of time having her on screen and lazy plot writing as well.
Also, Penguin has seen a total of maybe 5-10 minutes of air time the last 4-5 episodes. Bad!
Riddler has been great. They've done a very good job with his character and surprisingly, his dialogue is typically good. A rarity for this show. There are a lot of things I like about this show, it's no doubt one of my favorites right now. But the dialogue is so bad, i often feel embarrassed watching it with other people in the room.

Back
Top Bottom