Gotham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Silver is an important character in the comics and plays Bruce's love interest in many of them.
I assume Theo is using her as a pawn, but she is unaware of it.

So much for that assumption. :wink:

Here's another one, though. Assume that the tv show WON'T be faithful to the comics.

Loved this week's episode. Galavan is a great villain.

So much for that assumption. :wink:

Here's another one, though. Assume that the tv show WON'T be faithful to the comics.

Loved this week's episode. Galavan is a great villain.

Ah yeah. I remembered this post when I saw that.
http://youtu.be/2T-6PPdfPRM
Hopefully Bruce sacks up and kills Theo himself. That's my hope. But my guess is that Ol' Alfred takes him out and kills him.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
I'd love for Alfred to do the job. He's a badass, but has to restrain himself for Bruce's sake. Except for slapping Selena. :wink:

I got a good kick out of Selina's comment about the tea. She said something to the effect of, "Yeah Alfred, that tea was a real slap to the face." :lol:

I got a good kick out of Selina's comment about the tea. She said something to the effect of, "Yeah Alfred, that tea was a real slap to the face." :lol:

Yeah, I laughed too. I'm sure Bruce will find out about Silver soon enough. I think Albert will discover her true intentions before Bruce.

Yeah, I laughed too. I'm sure Bruce will find out about Silver soon enough. I think Albert will discover her true intentions before Bruce.

Hopefully Alfred slaps Silver as well. In fact, I really hope that becomes a common theme throughout the show: Alfred slapping random women in the face.

Great episode once again. Hopefully the Theo story arc is now over, it's run its course imo. But what's left to happen to Silver?.... A lot unanswered questions in that story.
The Penguin-Riddler combo is gonna be fun to watch. Once I saw Riddler walking up to that house, I immediately thought it was going to be Penguin and I was really glad it happened. This show really needs to be 2 hours a night. Lol. There's a ton of material they could use. So many story lines.

I figured it was Penguin once he started following the trail of blood. Those 2 should be a pair to beat a full house.
So did Theo kill the Waynes is the burning question.

Solid episode. Poor Barbara. Poor Brucey too. He didn't get to find out who killed his parents. Boo hoo! :wink:

I wonder if Barbara will go through some crazy transformation or if she goes back to normal. They have a lot of options.

Yeah, I'm curious there too. She pretty much shattered her entire body when she fell. What will she be like when they "rebuild" her? Plus, what will happen to Bruce's new BFF now that Galavan has been exposed?

Yeah, I'm curious there too. She pretty much shattered her entire body when she fell. What will she be like when they "rebuild" her? Plus, what will happen to Bruce's new BFF now that Galavan has been exposed?

I'm sure that down the road the episode on Monday is one that will need a rewatching (as will the one where Jerome dies) as I think it's full of hints and Easter eggs that we're not yet aware of.
And truthfully, I have absolutely no freakin clue what they're gonna do with her. They have a ton of options at their disposal. I just hope they don't blow it.

Galavan just won't go away.
There's too many story lines they're trying to pack into 42 minutes.
The main theme of Gordon, Riddler/Penguin, Bruce, and some of the smaller side plots. It really needs to be a 2 hour show on cable or something.
Where have Catwoman and Bullock been for most of this season? Barely been in the episodes. Considering that they were main characters last season, I wish they were more involved this time around.

Where have Catwoman and Bullock been for most of this season? Barely been in the episodes. Considering that they were main characters last season, I wish they were more involved this time around.

This season is subtitled Rise of the Villains, so it makes sense they are focusing more on them and less on Selena and Bullock et al.

How has nobody at the police station noticed Miss Kringle's disappearance yet?

This season is subtitled Rise of the Villains, so it makes sense they are focusing more on them and less on Selena and Bullock et al.

How has nobody at the police station noticed Miss Kringle's disappearance yet?

Right, especially considering she was a piece of ass.

He actually shot that mofo. So awesome. Then the umbrella through his throat. :up:
Hyped for February.

Great Fall Finale! Everyone kicked ass. Looks like Theo will return in some form or fashion sometime down the road. Meanwhile, Mr. Freeze takes his place as Gotham's new villain.

Also, of course, loved the mini trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. :up:

That was pretty good.

Best part of the whole episode was Fox solving Nygma's riddle in 2 seconds and the baffled look on Nygma's face, "who are you?"

There was a Fish Mooney Easter egg at the end (her body was in Strange's lab) and I was hoping we would see Jerome in Strange's lab. That would've been epic.

I suppose anything is possible. Jada could change her mind and return to the show or they could re-cast Fish. (no pun intended :wink:) I don't see Fish returning, though. It's more likely Jerome returns.

I could only see Fish returning a couple seasons down the road as a foe to Penguin. But that's it. They have more than enough plots to deal with for multiple characters, unless it's Jerome, there's no sense in bringing them back now.

So with the introduction of Mr. Freeze at the end, we now have seen in some form:

Penguin
Riddler
Catwoman
Joker
Poison Ivy
Two Face
Scarecrow
Mr. Freeze
Dr. Strange

Am I forgetting anyone?

The Ogre
Black Mask