Gotham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty excited. But when's season 1 going to be available for Netflix streaming? I missed a big chunk of episodes early in the season (5-12).

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm pretty excited. But when's season 1 going to be available for Netflix streaming? I missed a big chunk of episodes early in the season (5-12).

It should have been available already. My gf has Netflix, but I haven't checked the "tv shows" section in a while. You might wanna re-check it.

It should have been available already. My gf has Netflix, but I haven't checked the "tv shows" section in a while. You might wanna re-check it.

It was supposed to be available a month ago, but got delayed. I haven't checked in a few days, so I'll check later tonight.

Season 1 of Gotham is officially on Netflix streaming today. :hyper:
Season 2 premiere tonight.

So.....
It looks like Ben McKenzie (Gordon) got Morena Baccarin (Leslie Thompkins) pregnant while she was married to some other guy.....
I wonder how they are gonna tie that it into the show.....(if they do at all)
This is pretty nuts, though

So.....
It looks like Ben McKenzie (Gordon) got Morena Baccarin (Leslie Thompkins) pregnant while she was married to some other guy.....
I wonder how they are gonna tie that it into the show.....(if they do at all)
This is pretty nuts, though

That might sound nuts to you, but that's old hat in Hollywood. It shouldn't be too much of a problem to hide her pregnancy. Gotham isn't a sitcom filmed before a live studio audience. They'll either shoot her from certain angles or limit her appearances when she starts to show more.

Do they plan on killing her off?
She's an important character in the comics. But of course, this show doesn't follow the comics much. Heck, they already killed off Black Mask pretty unceremoniously.

Best episode yet. I can't wait till next week.
This is great stuff. I just hope that the next episode isn't the last for Jerome. He's been the best thing about this show.
This is already looking like a massive improvement over season 1.

Best episode yet. I can't wait till next week.
This is great stuff. I just hope that the next episode isn't the last for Jerome. He's been the best thing about this show.
This is already looking like a massive improvement over season 1.

I liked last season. I thought they did a good job towards building up to the season finale. We're only on Episode 2, but I like the direction that the season is going so far.

I liked last season. I thought they did a good job towards building up to the season finale. We're only on Episode 2, but I like the direction that the season is going so far.

I certainly enjoyed season 1. I thought it got especially better the more it went on.
But Jerome is easily the best thing this show has done so far. Cameron Monaghan has been phenomenal.

Dead Fish was the best thing to happen to the show...all uphill from there.

When Penguin yelled, "I am the king of Gotham" is easily the worst thing about the show. That was so cringeworthy the way he said it.

Are you Full House Bob Saget or Foul Mouthed Comedian Bob Saget? Just curious.

More like "America's Funniest Home Videos" Bob Saget. I'm way too good for these people and I think I'm hilarious even when no one else does.

Or have Barbara kill her off in epsiode 7 this season instead of the planned episode 16

I hope this isn't true, and if it is you really should have used the spoiler option. There are some people who don't read about the shows before they air because they don't want to know what's going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom