Gotham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like everything about this show other than Bruce Wayne. They really need to pull the focus away from them, seeing him once a season would be fine by me.

When I forget this show has anything to do with Batman, I love it.

I was ready to come in here and bitch to high heaven about the convenience of that ending, but I'm very glad they twisted it as they did.

I was three episodes behind, but I'm back with you all now.

Last night was the Fall Finale and I think we can completely shut the lid on the "Alfred is a douche" discussion. Alfred kicked ass last night! Definitely looking forward to when the show returns in January.

I definitely enjoyed this week's episode. I'm a little surprised at what happened to Liza. I figured she'd be sticking around for a while.

Was amused by Nygma and Cobblepot's little conversation.
Where the hell is Fish?
As soon as Lee mentioned circus tickets to Gordon I knew who was getting introduced next.

That last scene with Jerome was absolutely disturbing, yet so captivating at the same time. This kid is gonna be a heckuva joker; that grin and laugh sent shivers down my back.
PS: I'm a little behind on the show btw.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This show is basically a batman villains origin show and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. They're playing to their strengths; what everyone truly loves about Batman are the villains and Fox is doing a great job of working the stories.
Not relevant to Gotham, but I'm also super jacked for the Suicide Squad movie. I think Leto will do a good job as long as he puts his own spin on the character.

Interested to see how they use the doll maker and whether or not he'll be connected to the joker origin story.

Was wondering if Nygma would snap in season 1 or not.
So we've in the last 2 weeks seen Catwoman, Penguin and Riddler all kill somebody. Good stuff.

Right, plus they still haven't shown the aftermath of Fish getting shot in the helicopter.

I'm assuming she's doesn't make it because Jada said she wasn't returning for another season.

Since the show came back from its hiatus, I've loved every episode.

Riddler's snap was really well done. I think they did a great job of building his and penguin's origins this season. They make you sympathize and actually root for the villain. This has been such a great series so far.

I watched Series 1 of this, for like the first few and then quit, cause I was fukin tired of every episode having a bad character enter, then get caught. I wish they had 'drawn' moments like that out, for about 3 episodes with a bad character............thou guy who played Penguin was great! :wave:

Hang on, Hewson, u are in USA aren't ya? If so, Serious Two has started here, but unfort like said, lost interest.

For all I did see, I would say it was good, but that just, annoyed me tits a bit.

:wink:

I always thought you liked when your tits were annoyed.

-I've always thought Penguin was an asshole, but Riddler has seemed like a nice guy.

Pretty good finale. If we didn't know Penguin becomes a fxture in Gotham would have liked to see Butch push him off the ledge at the end.
Had a feling Barbara was planning to kill Lee as soon as she said she wanted to be counseled by her at her apartment.

Back
Top Bottom