Gotham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So 1 episode left. And from looks of preview, its going to end when things are really getting good.

Right, Bruce finally becomes Batman and Gordon is now Commissioner. I really like this show and it sucks that it's ending. I was a big fan of Grimm too and they ended that earlier than they should have.

Yeah the old saying goes leave them wanting more...they certainly did that.

Wish someone would pick it up as a Batman series starting where this finale left off. The casting of these villains was so good.

Yeah the old saying goes leave them wanting more...they certainly did that.

Wish someone would pick it up as a Batman series starting where this finale left off. The casting of these villains was so good.

Yes, that would be awesome.

That new show about Alfred should be good, but I don't have EPIX.

Hewson, I recently finished Season 3 of Pennyworth. Have you seen it?

Moreso, has anyone seen Pennyworth? I thought it was cool. Loved Alfred on Gotham, of course.

Oh Ok. I finally caught up a few weeks ago on HBO Max. It was a good season. Don't wanna spoil anything, but more of the Wayne family is featured. Did you ever watch Batwoman?

No never watched that.
I forgot Pennyworth was moving to HBO Max, that actually makes it easier for me as I have that, used to have to wait for a free Epix preview to binge it in the past.
Something to do after NFL playoffs are over.

No never watched that.
I forgot Pennyworth was moving to HBO Max, that actually makes it easier for me as I have that, used to have to wait for a free Epix preview to binge it in the past.
Something to do after NFL playoffs are over.

Great! Plus, they've got Gotham there too, but I don't think I'll go back and watch any episodes. I'm always a little bitter when shows end prematurely. Pennyworth makes up for that a little.

Back
Top Bottom