GOSSIP GIRL - You know you love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd say a little bit of both, although I'm leaning more towards the latter. I think I'm gonna like the guy. :D Without giving anything away for those who haven't seen the episode yet, did you see the preview for next week? Seems like some interesting stuff will be revealed!

so Uncle Jack?

Small time douche bag or diabolical genius?

Are we to believe that something happened between him and Blair? If so, then he is neither of those things and is, in fact, the devil incarnate.

Chuck quotes of the week:

"It was hash, actually. I find it gives a softer high."

"I'M CHUCK BASS!...and no-one cares."

so Uncle Jack?

Small time douche bag or diabolical genius?

annnd there's our answer. I'm kinda ticked they got rid of him so quickly

a. because he was an interesting villain who could have made for much more interesting moments

b. because they NEVER answered definitively what happened between him and Blair on New Years! I HATE IT when they do stuff like that! :rant:

GG seems to only have these little story arcs for 3-4 episodes, I am assuming it makes for a faster pace and also due to the attention span of their audience.

oh well, he's still around, I'm sure he'll pop up again. I liked this episode, more humor than the last couple for obvious reasons - Chuck's plans to trip up Jack were priceless :lol:

on a side note, I would really appreciate it if someone else would bump this thread every now and then so I don't have to feel like a sad excuse for a man. A little help people?

Thanks.

:lol: Aww, elfa. I'll try to remember for next week.

It is frustrating that he's supposedly gone. Does anyone know how many episodes he was supposed to be in? I would have loved more drama between him, Blair and Chuck. Maybe the NYE happenings will be revealed later on...

That teacher looked the same age as the students. They probably are in real life, which makes it a little odd.

I loved it when Blair and the other girls were cackling on the bed.

on a side note, I would really appreciate it if someone else would bump this thread every now and then so I don't have to feel like a sad excuse for a man. A little help people?

Thanks.

:lol::hug: I get the episodes after you guys as i watch it tuesday night on the net as season 2 is only hitting UK shores tonight. I couldn't wait that long. So not much chance of me bumping the thread first as im a day behind you all. :lol:

I loved it when Blair and the other girls were cackling on the bed.

The cackling was awesome. :lmao:

"Cancel the Nelly Yuki project NOW!"

:lol:

We have another person converted. :whistle: I've converted my boyfriend to watching Gossip Girl. He got me the 1st season on DVD for Xmas and watched the first few episodes with me. We'd finish one episode then he'd be begging for another to know what happened. :lmao: He's addicted. :p We just finished the box set of season 1 so he's excite for season 2. :lol:

We have another person converted. :whistle: I've converted my boyfriend to watching Gossip Girl. He got me the 1st season on DVD for Xmas and watched the first few episodes with me. We'd finish one episode then he'd be begging for another to know what happened. :lmao: He's addicted. :p We just finished the box set of season 1 so he's excite for season 2. :lol:

LOL I'm jealous. My husband has sat through a couple of episodes with me but he usually goes and hides in his office while I watch. :angry:

I'll try to remember to bump the thread too. :wink:

LOL I'm jealous. My husband has sat through a couple of episodes with me but he usually goes and hides in his office while I watch. :angry:

I'll try to remember to bump the thread too. :wink:

:lol::hug: Its the 2nd thing i got him hooked on. Buffy was first, now Gossip Girl. Its so hilarious how he can't wait for the next episode. He wanted the 2nd season on DVD so he could watch several in a row. I had to tell him its not out yet. :lmao:

I hope to see some posts here about tonight's episode tommorow. ;) I'll catch it on surfthechannel tommorow night. :hyper::drool:

Consider thread bumped. ;)

thanks for the bump :hi5:

Last night's was a repeat of the funeral episode. Next week's looks good though :up:

No prob. :hi5:

Aaah so last nights was a repeat. That explains why i couldn't find it online when i was looking before. :lol: So they're making us wait another week eh? :angry: Am sure it will be worth it. :drool:

ETA: OMFGG your right. The trailer looks awesome. :hyper::up:

I can't watch another of that superficial O.C. guy's superficial shows; I thought he might have turned the corner with the half-redeemable "Chuck", but what a scumbag.

I hate the pissed off looking rich guy with the extreme features. I'm guessing he has a heart of gold beneath it all.

:bump:

Here you go, elfa! :wink:

I love Blair at war! I didn't think that the teacher and Dan would actually do anything. The Mary Kay Letourneau references made me shudder.

Unfortunately there are no new episodes for another month. :angry: I hate it when they do that!

alright Thora! :hi5:

I’ve been sitting here all day waiting for someone to post! :cheer:

:reject:

Best line was when Blair asked Daroda to give away her dog to a homeless guy with "kind eyes" :lol:

The whole Chuck side plot was terrible though :down:

And fuck Dan, what a moron :down: :down:

I was kind of bored by last night's episode. I hope this isn't the beginning of the end of my love of the show. :(

alright Thora! :hi5:

I’ve been sitting here all day waiting for someone to post! :cheer:

:reject:

Best line was when Blair asked Daroda to give away her dog to a homeless guy with "kind eyes" :lol:

The whole Chuck side plot was terrible though :down:

And fuck Dan, what a moron :down: :down:

:lol:

Yes, Chuck's plot was rather ridiculous. Very Eyes Wide Shut. Not that I've seen that or anything... :shifty: It seemed so random, and didn't make much sense.

I was kind of bored by last night's episode. I hope this isn't the beginning of the end of my love of the show. :(

Maybe the episodes will get better after the break! :)

Wikipedia is your friend! :wink: According to that, the next new episode is March 16.

BOOOOO!! to making us wait so long. :angry:

Ok who else is going through massive GG withdrawal? :(

Me. :scream::sad:

Although we have recently started the second season here so i'm watching that with my boyfriend. :love:

I wanna see the next episode though. :waiting: The trailers looked awesome. :drool: Don't have a link now as i am at work but will post later. :D

So heres the youtube link to the new trailers. Lol at the titles for them both. :lol:

http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=F0qFVl2Bo9M&feature=related

I put a space for those not wanting to see the trailer embedded here as they are obviously spoilers.

:lmao: the name of the one below.

http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=ErvqDbvPVnY&feature=related

OMG just seen more spoilers. :drool: This is what happens when i get withdrawals from new epsidoes, i go fish out spoilers. :lol:

Excited. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Good lord. It might be because it's been such a long time since I've watched an episode, but I forgot just how irresistibly absurd this show is. What did we have tonight? We had James Bond-style earpiece gadgets, bad actors pretending to be even worse actors (with awful British accents), and Nelly Yuki in a fatsuit. This shit is ridiculous. I love it. Glad it's back.

Back
Top Bottom