GOSSIP GIRL - You know you love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched the finale last night. :drool: :drool: :drool: Is all I'm going to say until everyone else is caught up. :wink:

swoon.gif
swoon.gif
swoon.gif

I LOVE Brittany Snow (did anyone else here watch American Dreams? :reject: ) so I gave it a chance.

Yes - I LOVED that show! It was awesome. She was excellent in that, but I don't know about how she fits in this. :shrug:

I watched the finale last night. :drool: :drool: :drool: Is all I'm going to say until everyone else is caught up. :wink:

:love: Okay, that was all sorts of awesome!! I may or may not have gotten a little dust in my eye at the end there. :shifty:

One of my favourite parts was where Lily and Rufus are talking about the bag of stuff, and Rufus says, "Well, it's Chuck's, it has to be good!"

CHUCK AND BLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart:

Also, I'm wondering if that final scene with Georgina means that Michelle Trachtenberg will be a full-time regular cast member next year. Probably not. But I guess we'll have to see and wait.

CHUCK AND BLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart:

Also, I'm wondering if that final scene with Georgina means that Michelle Trachtenberg will be a full-time regular cast member next year. Probably not. But I guess we'll have to see and wait.

I have a feeling that Gossip Girl is...

Georgina. It just seems to make sense - she knows all sorts of gossip about the main characters.

Michelle Trachtenberg apparently has another show starting up in the spring so I would not be surprised if Georgina only stays around for the usual ADD/Gossip Girl/3 episode story arc...

Lamest new character award goes to Lily and Rufus’ long lost love child - creeper much?

:love : Okay, that was all sorts of awesome!! I may or may not have gotten a little dust in my eye at the end there. :shifty :

I got lots of dust in my eye too. :shifty:

One of my favourite parts was where Lily and Rufus are talking about the bag of stuff, and Rufus says, "Well, it's Chuck's, it has to be good!"

:lol:

The finale made me happy. I love these beautiful people.

This. :love:

Does anyone else sense a “Single White Femaleish” plot coming with this new love child and Dan? I'm calling it now - I can see him trying to get rid of the "chosen son" or something...

:hmm: That could be a possible thing. Good call. I guess we will find out. :shifty:

My internet connection couldn't cope with my anticipation though and kept crapping out so i'm gonna watch it again hopefully without interuptions. :lol:

Will be back. :shifty:

Also thanks to everyone for not giving any big spoilers away for those who were waiting to watch it. :up::hug:

Welllll ... it's hard to answer that question without really spoiling it for you, but I will say that the answer isn't as simple as "yes" or "no."

It makes sense to me. I usually don't want to watch gimmicky flashback episodes but I LOVE Brittany Snow (did anyone else here watch American Dreams? .

I really liked American Dreams, I have never watched GG

But, I will watch a spin off with Snow.

Do you want to just know the scoop? As soon as you see the episode (or we explain the outcome to you), you'll smack your forehead. And maybe roll your eyes at the show. ;)

:lol: I know!

I didn't feel right about coming out and saying "they don't actually reveal anything," but now you know. ;)

:lol: I guess we might find out once Jenny goes to college.

Which no doubt is another two seasons away.

I just hope the third season lives up to the other two

This picture is LARGE, so I'm putting it in the spoiler tag. But it's the Season 3 promo pic, you guys! OMFG! Everyone looks delicious. Especially Chuck.

s3.jpg

The season premiere is two weeks from tomorrow!!!!!!!!! So(mfg) excited.

xo xo

Ha! Dan looks like he has wayy to much make up on. :lol:

I can't wait till the new season! Hope season 2 is released on dvd soon.

OT: Has anyone heard Leighton's music? Not what I expected. :)

Fuck yes I've heard Leighton's music. It is amazing. She is amazing.

And this year will be the second year in a row that I'll be dressing up as Chuck Bass for Halloween.

Back
Top Bottom