GOSSIP GIRL - You know you love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just found out that there's a channel in my area that airs new episodes on Sunday nights. :drool: Too bad it's on the same time as Amazing Race, otherwise I'd totally watch then. :lol:

Hot episode. I feel like I've enjoyed these two latest episodes wayyyy more than the ones that were airing right before the big, long hiatus. The only thing I didn't care for was the Rufus/Lily list side-plot. Other than that, everything was great. Especially Chuck and Blair, of course.

Oh, and that was a nice cliffhanger, too. Did they or didn't they? Tune in next week to find out! OMFG!

I was a bit bored with the episode last night. :reject: Last week's was just SO good, so this one felt a bit flat to me. It was still good, but just not as interesting.

I would say "they did." Wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

Btw, I absolutely loved Blair's outfit/lipstick at that party where she spilled the gossip, and was talking with Nate. I totally would have made out with her, she looked so gorgeous.

Btw, I absolutely loved Blair's outfit/lipstick at that party where she spilled the gossip, and was talking with Nate. I totally would have made out with her, she looked so gorgeous.

:yes::drool: That lipstick was hot.

I've just see the episode. Understand now how Chuck got what he deserved. :shifty:

WIll be interesting to see what happens next episode. :hyper:

Aw damn it! I forgot to set my DVR for this last night. The one Monday night out of the damned season I'm not home, and I forget. :grumpy:

It hasn't aired yet, my dear! :wink: Well, it's probably on right now on the east coast. I've still got several more hours left. :)

It really looks fantastic, based on the previews, though!

Yes! Another winner. This show is on a hot streak. Nobody can resist Chuck Bass. Not even V.

That motherChucker is too cool for school, man. I'm tellin ya. I seriously laugh out loud at almost everything Chuck Bass does. Ed Westwick plays him with just the perfect amount of absurdity, and mixed with that shit-eating grin that he carries on his face at all times...it just adds up to awesomeness. The best tonight was when Vanessa came to visit him and he was just lounging on the sofa in his robe with the fire burning behind him and a glass of Scotch in hand. And it doesn't hurt that the writers give him some of the best lines. Cool guy, that Chuck Bass.

Blair back with Nate? That won't last.

Oh, and I wish I could have skipped school for a week to go to Spain when I was a senior in High School. Alas, I am not a character on Gossip Girl. And I am certainly no Serena Van Der Woodsen.

Excellent episode again! Jenny annoyed me - get over your damn self and enjoy the party! Geeze. Ungrateful brat. :tsk: :lol:

Yup, don't see Nate & Blair lasting either.

The next episode (not until April 20th :angry: ) looks awesome too - Serena sure looks like she's in a bit of trouble! :wink:

It hasn't aired yet, my dear! :wink: Well, it's probably on right now on the east coast. I've still got several more hours left. :)

It really looks fantastic, based on the previews, though!

I'm impatient. :wink: And i forgot about the time zones. :reject::lol:

what group of 16-year olds likes to play Hungry, Hungry Hippos? Where they high?

:lmao: That made me laugh.

Loved the episode. But April 20th for next episode. :angry: Why do they keep makign us wait. :mad:

:waiting:

Loved the episode. But April 20th for next episode. :angry: Why do they keep makign us wait. :mad:

:waiting:

what?! why. :scream:

Plus I hate it when shows do it because I feel like they're going to lose fans and cause the show to get canceled. A couple of shows I've loved have either taken so many hiatuses or moved around so much that eventually a lot of people stopped bothering to watch. I think GG is pretty popular though?

what group of 16-year olds likes to play Hungry, Hungry Hippos? Where they high?

I wouldn't be surprised if they were. :lol: It was a little weird, for sure.

what?! why. :scream:

Plus I hate it when shows do it because I feel like they're going to lose fans and cause the show to get canceled. A couple of shows I've loved have either taken so many hiatuses or moved around so much that eventually a lot of people stopped bothering to watch. I think GG is pretty popular though?

It's so annoying - I agree. I did hear that it's been renewed for a 3rd season, so there's no fear of it being canceled just yet, but seriously. They need to stop with these constant breaks. It sucks.

best. show. ever. so glad it's back.

"If you hear screaming, don't be alarmed. We're fine."

And it had always bugged me that they never addressed the whole Chuck/Lil' J thing from the Pilot episode, so I thought that was nice that they settled that deal. Next week looks cool...looks like Chuck and Blair are teaming up for some goofy hijinks. And Georgina is back.

Oh yeah, and I missed this earlier...

I think GG is pretty popular though?

Yes, I think it's actually safe to say that it's very popular. It's pretty ubiquitous amongst people my age. Also, I don't know how much this means but, GG is always on the top of the "Most Popular Links Today" thing over on surfthechannel.com

best. show. ever. so glad it's back.

"If you hear screaming, don't be alarmed. We're fine."

And it had always bugged me that they never addressed the whole Chuck/Lil' J thing from the Pilot episode, so I thought that was nice that they settled that deal. Next week looks cool...looks like Chuck and Blair are teaming up for some goofy hijinks. And Georgina is back.

:lol: Yeah, Chuck always has some good lines.

I'd totally forgotten about the Chuck/Jenny thing, despite getting (and watching) Season 1 on DVD for my birthday just a few weeks ago. :giggle:

The last few episodes look very promising and sound fantastic!

I'm the only person I know of in real life who watches it - I'm probably out of their target age range, but I don't care. It's a fun guilty pleasure each week. :D

And it had always bugged me that they never addressed the whole Chuck/Lil' J thing from the Pilot episode, so I thought that was nice that they settled that deal.

Yeah, me too. As the show's gone on, it came across to me like they were going to make Chuck even worse, and then pulled way back from that, like "Whoa, we don't want him to be a rapist. People actually love this character!"

So it was good they addressed that. I'd forgotten that the clan moved in with Lily - I couldn't figure out why Chuck was walking in on Little J and her date playing Monopoly.

Back
Top Bottom