GOSSIP GIRL - You know you love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm betting it'll either be a parent (Chuck's dad, maybe?) or Vanessa. I'm rooting for Vanessa, because she's useless.

Vanessa is useless, I agree, but I don't think they'll kill her off because she's one of the young "it" actors on the show. If someone dies it will be a parent.

I'd be cool with it being Chuck's dad. That would = Chuck doing sinister things and wreaking havoc on everyone.

I'll also agree that Serena can be annoying, but she has the best cleavage on television. We can keep her around for a while.

I think the rumor is that it will be a relatively major character.

I'm still guessing Vanessa. She's barely an "it" actress. Can anyone even name her off the top of their head like the other actors?

Last night was fantastic. :drool: I'm so hopelessly addicted to this show. :lol:

Really, someone's gonna kick the bucket? Hmm... interesting to speculate who it will be. I don't want to be spoiled, though.

Doesn't bother anyone that Taylor Momsen (AKA Jenny) is only 15, and is doing all these risque scenes?:|

Oddly enough, it doesn't bother me. I know it probably should squick me out, but I'm too busy hating the character instead of worrying about the actress.

Chuck + Blair 4EVA!!!!!!!!

:lol: I agree.

So when is this mystery person going to kick the bucket? I don't want to know who dies, but I'm curious as to when it's gonna happen.

That Emma girl or whatever her name was is SO skinny. :yikes: She looked like a little twig that was about to be snapped.

I don't know - I just heard from several places that someone was going to die. I haven't heard any actual spoilers as to who, just speculation.

After reading this thread i was intrigued about Gossip Girl. :shifty: So I checked out every episode up till the latest one on SurfTheChannel ( thanks Thora great website :up: ). You've all got me hooked. :angry: I LOVE it. :love:

Bring on the next episode. :hyper::drool:

don't tell me, don't tell me, don't tell me!

also, that kinda sucks that you got spoiled. or did you actively seek out the spoiler?

Hahah Wallace Shawn on Gossip Girl!!! :love:

Just when I thought the show couldn't get any cooler.

"You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia...but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

Good thing Dan decided not to send in that story. No-one fucks with Chuck Bass and survives.

And now I hope that the person getting killed off is this lame-ass artist Aaron. That would be awesome. He bugs me.

Aaron is a sleazebag. With yucko greasy hair and chin pubes.

:lmao:

QFT.

I've trying to watch this last episode online as it will be a while before we get it on UK TV ( a website i have read says January 2009 :scream: ) and none of the links work. :sad: If anyone finds a working link can you post it/PM it to me please. The CW website won't let me watch on their wesbite as i am in the UK. :grumpy:

ETA: I just found one that works. :hyper:

It's really bugging me that Serena is putting up with Aaron.

Why didn't Jenny just reach down and grab her dresses out of the trash can before whatshername set them on fire?? It seemed like there was plenty of time. I was yelling at the TV during the scene, lol. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom