GOSSIP GIRL - You know you love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So good to have you back, B.

And S.

And everybody else. I fucking love this show.

This premiere definitely picked up in the last 10 minutes or so. Were they trying to get us to think that this Juliet is Gossip Girl? Or what was that? Is she just a stalker?

And Chuck! A.K.A. Henry Prince! bwahahahaha.

My favorite moment from earlier in the episode was when Blair was at the museum looking at her favorite Manet, and her flirtatious interaction with the Frenchman. I was really happy for her. And then, of course, this being a soap opera and all, it all had to go down in flames almost immediately.

Next week looks good.

I don't think it's possible for me to love Tim Gunn more:

xx

A few weeks back, Gunn, who's making the rounds at Fashion Week to tout his new book, Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work, shot a guest spot as himself on the fourth episode of this season's Gossip Girl. And he found Momsen to be "sad" and pathetic."

"What a diva!"he told E! News of the 17-year-old. "She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself 'why are we all being held hostage by this brat?"

Gunn said he is all about taking the high road, but that if he was a show regular, he'd take her aside in her dressing room and give her a good talking to.

The main problem, he says, was her constant BlackBerry use.

"I'd say, 'You know young lady, there are hundreds of thousands of girls who are just as attractive and even smarter than you. Why are you acting like this show is a huge burden on you?'She was on her phone during every break, I wanted to tell her, 'If you weren't on your BlackBerry, you can retain this stuff.' ''

Gunn says that he's not trying to assasinate her character, but that she annoyed the director and the entire crew.

"I learned from teaching to stick with the topic, I don't get involved in character appraisals," Gunn explained. "I'd just ask her 'do you want to share with me why you're always on your phone?' At one point the director leaned in and whispered to me, 'this is day in, day out, my life.' She annoyed the entire crew."

Tim Gunn Unloads! Calls Taylor Momsen "Sad and Pathetic," Real Housewives "Wild Animals" - E! Online

I don't think it's possible for me to love Tim Gunn more:

xx

A few weeks back, Gunn, who's making the rounds at Fashion Week to tout his new book, Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work, shot a guest spot as himself on the fourth episode of this season's Gossip Girl. And he found Momsen to be "sad" and pathetic."

"What a diva!"he told E! News of the 17-year-old. "She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself 'why are we all being held hostage by this brat?"

Gunn said he is all about taking the high road, but that if he was a show regular, he'd take her aside in her dressing room and give her a good talking to.

The main problem, he says, was her constant BlackBerry use.

"I'd say, 'You know young lady, there are hundreds of thousands of girls who are just as attractive and even smarter than you. Why are you acting like this show is a huge burden on you?'She was on her phone during every break, I wanted to tell her, 'If you weren't on your BlackBerry, you can retain this stuff.' ''

Gunn says that he's not trying to assasinate her character, but that she annoyed the director and the entire crew.

"I learned from teaching to stick with the topic, I don't get involved in character appraisals," Gunn explained. "I'd just ask her 'do you want to share with me why you're always on your phone?' At one point the director leaned in and whispered to me, 'this is day in, day out, my life.' She annoyed the entire crew."

Tim Gunn Unloads! Calls Taylor Momsen "Sad and Pathetic," Real Housewives "Wild Animals" - E! Online

LOVE it! :love: In interviews I've read with her, she comes across exactly that way. I guess she's back for an episode, but I'm hoping against all hope that they completely eliminate her character from the show. She was cute and nice in the first season, but holy crap did she ever become an annoying little shit.

Hey, Tim Gunn. What the fuck were you doing when you were 16?

Hey, Tim Gunn. What did Momsen do to you? Beat you up, kick your grandmother and kill your dog? Mind your own god damned business, and leave the kid alone.

I am going to say something nice about Taylor Momsen:

I was really pleasantly surprised when I heard a few of the songs on her band's album.

I liked this episode a lot more than the last one. The scene with Blair and Chuck at the train station was gorgeous! The Juliet chick intrigues me - I'm interested to find out what's up with her. :)

Holy crapola. I NEED that one-shouldered polka dotted dress Blair was wearing in her last scene.

MY GOD. I NEED THAT DRESS!!!!!!!

Also, Chuck speaking French was hot.

I'll scrape and kow-tow to her as much as I need to in order to get in her good graces. And will promise not to attempt to usurp her as Queen Bee through devious schemes.

Oh Gossip Girl... last episode was awesome as always! I'm so hoping Juliet isn't getting away with all she has done, the bitch.

Really? Damn. I've really liked where I am up to. (only just finished disc one of season 3) Which i have owned since release day last september :lol:

Really? Damn. I've really liked where I am up to. (only just finished disc one of season 3) Which i have owned since release day last september :lol:

Your opinion might differ, but it's gone downhill faster and faster.

Aww, I thought you quit around the same time I did! :lol:

No. :reject: I keep watching, with the (very) deluded hope that things will turn around and get better. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom