GOSSIP GIRL - You know you love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2ggfromstylelistcomlb3.jpg

guess who bought a new t-shirt from a street vendor in Chicago last night?

team%20blair%20fred%20flare%20shirt.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, thanks Thora. I used that site to watch it.

"Oh my F'ng God"

- Best line of dialogue I've heard on TV in a long time.

I swear Blair Waldorf is the cutest thing goin right now. And how long are they gonna keep us hangin with the whole will Chuck/Blair get together story? Probably all season long.

cori!

yes! this show is the best thing going in life. the greatest. it has changed my life. i've even started wearing a scarf.

chuck and blair. the two greatest fictional characters ever. ever.

I'm so glad I saw this thread - I thought I was the only one watching this show and was afraid to mention it.

So good - that last scene was pretty hot last night. I can't believe I'm even watching this show, I was flipping through a few weeks and stopped to laugh at the clothes and haughtiness and got sucked in. Is this the first or second season? I've seen about 4 eps I think and I'm addicted.

Chuck - I hate him and yet...something...:drool:

This is season 2!

Welcome aboard the Gossip Girl bus, Snow. It's a wild world. There is no escape now.

We're on the second season and be careful there spoiler girl, some of like to watch it on Monday nights :wink:

oops - I didn't realize it was on again on Mondays...I'm normally really good about the no spoiler thing - thanks for the warning :)

Yeah - it's a great ep, and I didn't actually give away anything other than it's gooooood :drool:

Is there a point in watching season 1, I mean I'm following along now not even realizing there was a season 1...

Season 1 would be good for catch-up, it's all basically the same thing every episode though...

Damn my wife for getting me hooked on this tripe! :angry:

at least you have someone to blame!! I felt ridiculous last night flipping away from the game to see this. It's a total guilty pleasure :shifty:

You guys don't have to feel guilty. Watch it, adore it, live it, breathe it in. No excuses. No regrets. This show is the 21st Century. xo xo.

Season 1 is good, snow. Watch it. Now.

I don't have anyone to blame for discovering it either, but I'm not ashamed to admit I seriously love it. :)

Jenny's new look is really outstandingly heinous. She looks like a drugged out club girl from 1980.

That's not a compliment.

Greeeeeat bump Cori!

Have you watched the whole eppy or are you just part of the way through it? Because there is a big O.M.F.G. moment at the end that needs to be discussed. And Lil' J's new look is totally cool.

She looks like hot, buttered ass. It works well with her highly annoying character.

I have 20 minutes to go, so :shh:

So ... what needs to be discussed? Jenny and random girl dancing in their bras? Ew. Chuck and Blair having a little chat? (that was actual quality) Nate and Jenny kissing? Again, ew.

Honestly, I can't stand Jenny. I heard a rumor that someone is going to die on the show. It won't be her, but oh MAN, do I wish it would be Jenny. She's an irritating brat.

Freakin Nate and Jenny hooking up! Weiiiiiiiird. Really weird. And scandalous. I don't know where they're gonna go with that but I think it needs to be very short lived. Even if only because the actor playing Nate is 23 and the actress playing Jenny is 15.

I haven't heard that death rumor, but as long as it's not Chuck or Blair (which it won't be) I'll be fine. But now that I think about it, it makes sense that one of the semi-regular people will die this season because the show is run by the dude that did the O.C. and people were getting killed off left and right on that show.

Back
Top Bottom