Golden Globes Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Ricky Gervais - best laugh ever? Discuss.

Oh, also discuss fashion, awards, who's drunkest (not in the thread, at the show), whether or not Bono will drop another F-bomb if they win for best song.

And also, place bets as to how many jokes will be made at NBC's/Leno's expense.

Anyone know why Edge is there?! I changed the channel in time to see them (on E!, maybe?) standing with him on the way to commercial.

I've been watching my boy Seacrest awkwardly interview people on the red carpet instead of watching NFL playoff football.

My Dad would be so proud.

Watching NBC's pre-show, and saw Edge & his wife coast in. Is Bono or the est of the band there too, or is Edge representing for the band?

:corn:

Ohh do I finally get to watch at the same time as the rest of the U.S.?

I don't think anyone's caught a glimpse of anyone but Edge, so I think he's the only one there.

Ohh do I finally get to watch at the same time as the rest of the U.S.?

I know, right? I know we get the Oscars live, but I thought the Golden Globes were on tape delay in the past. Am I crazy, or is the first year they've done it live on the west coast?

I think the Golden Globes is the only show that is live everywhere. Every other awards type shows I have to wait 3 hours when everyone else has already seen it. So I never participate in the threads. lol.

Don't forget the Oscars! I was so excited when I moved out here that first year, realizing that I didn't have to stay up until past midnight to watch the complete Oscar show. :lol:

I don't think the Golden Globes have ever been live, have they :scratcheshead: As far as I can recall, it's only been the Oscars shown live.

And I liked Tom Hanks' joke :giggle:

Well I know there's only one that's live, I probably mixed them up.

Penis jokes? Oh my.

They said it was live?

I am sure it must be on one of those 30 second delays or something.

In case Nicole Kidman does a (Janet Jackson) nipple slip or something.

Dick jokes and visible nipples. Off to a great start! :up:

Love that he is indeed drinking while hosting (assuming that's actually beer), as he had promised.

I have never watched that Collette series, (no one watches it, except foreign corespondents)
I may give it a shot

I am so glad that Tina Fey did not win, that bitch wins everything.

I have never watched that Collette series,
I may give it a shot

I am so glad that Tina Fey did not win, that bitch wins everything.

I have her series in my Netflix queue - I'm curious about it as well.

Bitch is the new black, deep. Didn't you hear? ;)

Back
Top Bottom