Golden Globes Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nor will I. I don't go see movies just because the special effects are neat.

That was a rather boring show, I must say.

I know everyone says that about the GGs and the Oscars, but I'm usually entertained enough. Boo.

Quentin probably just wants to get the fuck out there and get all the attention at the after party. IB should've gotten this and everybody in the audience knows it.

At least the Oscars actually kind of mean something. I say that in relative terms of course. But LOLGlobes.

I love that Zoe Saldana was in Center Stage, which is one of those movies I will stop and watch whenever I come across it on cable.

And I swear it's on Oxygen at least once a month.

That was a rather boring show, I must say.

I know everyone says that about the GGs and the Oscars, but I'm usually entertained enough. Boo.

Definitely agree. I'm right there with you, usually enjoying these shows quite a bit. It needed more Gervais.

it makes you wish you lived in a 3D world.

I'm suicidal since this world isn't as good as Pandora. I'm a moron.

Edit: Damn it, Cori made the same joke.

Will this be the year he finally gets his Oscar? Methinks it is time .... JENNY HAYDEN.

Also, this show needed more Ricky Gervais.

Definitely!

Does the Hollywood Foreign Press not make mention or do one of those tributes to people who have passed away since the last Golden Globes show? :scratcheshead:

]Does the Hollywood Foreign Press not make mention or do one of those tributes to people who have passed away since the last Golden Globes show? :scratcheshead:

I think it was the right move. No one would want to continue with the festivities once Goldblum came on the In Memoriam.

I can't seem to remember what they do from year to year, like I couldn't remember if they aired this live on the west coast before this year!

I .... don't think they do the tribute thing? Maybe I'm crazy.

So many celebs popped their clogs in 2009 they probably figured they didn't have time for the in memoriam bit. Who can spare an extra half hour when they can't even give the Mad Men people more than ten seconds to give their speech?

Definitely!

Does the Hollywood Foreign Press not make mention or do one of those tributes to people who have passed away since the last Golden Globes show? :scratcheshead:

this might have been the time to skip it

look 50 real cool people died

Haiti :yawn:

And I loved that the guy who played the Russian kid was a well-known* Russian figure skater!

*well, well-known if you paid attention to figure skating

Back
Top Bottom