Golden Globes Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard about that this week - poor guy. Hope he'll be all right.

I just got done watching season 2 of Dexter on Netflix and have the 3rd season on the way. I'll probably download season 4 right after that.

I thought you had a nickname for a "beloved" celebrity - I didn't realize you'd spotted Ms. Veal!

Bummer to hear s3 of Dexter isn't as good. And I did accidentally find out what happens at the end of s4, but I don't care - I'm excited for it anyway.

true

I am glad he got the 'music' to get off the stage, channels were flipping all over the planet.
(we need more nipples and penis jokes)

Up was great and all, but it would have been good to see Mr. Fox win that.

I just got done watching season 2 of Dexter on Netflix and have the 3rd season on the way. I'll probably download season 4 right after that.

One and two were pretty solid, but season three is garbage. I stopped watching it but heard season four was a return to form.

I was really bummed to hear that Nine sucks the big one, as I was really looking forward to it being good. It looked right up my alley.

I'll catch it on DVD, where I won't have to spend $10 to see it.

I loved her dress. Lots of pale colors in the dresses so far. Let's get some color up in this bitch.

Ah, thanks Jane!

Paquin looks hot as shit.

And yeah, Margulies is a great looking woman.

Sookie Stackhouse just lost to someone on a show that nobody's ever heard of or watched.

Bullshit.

So happy Dexter is receiving the love tonight - good on Michael C. Hall! :up:

And yep, Cori, he and his 'sister' secretly dated for a year then suddenly eloped last New Year's Eve. I was beyond shocked!

I love True Blood, but Paquin is ridiculous on it.

But I guess that's kind of the point.

Back
Top Bottom