Golden Globe Awards 2011 Viewing Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GirlsAloudFan

Blue Crack Addict
Tonight. Can't wait for this shit. So I thought I'd start the thread a few hours early.

Ricky Gervais hosting, again.

Natalie Portman looking to be honored for what is, in my mind, the finest acting performance of this generation.

Alec Baldwin looking to pick up another statue for his destined-to-be-legendary portrayal of Jack Donaghy on NBC's 30 Rock.

And more!

Let's look at all the pretty Hollywood people and make snarky comments about them from the comfort of our couches and our computer keyboards.

I'm having a bunch of friends come over to watch; it's always more fun that way.

Helps the commercials go by faster as well.

For the Oscars last year I hooked my cable up to my projector so we could watch it BIG. And it was safer when I threw shit at Sandra Bullock's face after her undeserving win, probably one of the saddest in the Academy's history.

108078807_10_full.jpg

has beens

OK, I find Ricky Gervais to be quite funny. I don't care what anyone says, he made me laugh!

I like a comedian who will poke holes in Hollywood's self-congratulation. Everyone was pretty WTF about the Tourist being nominated; good for him for making a joke about it.

Loved Chris Noth's reaction to the SATC joke - he knew.

Guess I need to see The Fighter, even though I hate boxing.

Scarlett Johansson's dress was spectacular. She could use a little color in the whole ensemble, but just gorgeous.

I'm not a fan of awards, but seeing Assayas up there is pretty cool. I wish the producer had let him speak.

Back
Top Bottom