Golden Globe Awards 2011 Viewing Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leighton looked fucking phenomenal.

Gervais killed his opening. I loved him ripping into the HFPA for nominating The Tourist.

Bale was drunk. As hell.

Colfer winning just now was a nice moment, as well. And did you see Lea? That was genuine emotion and an outpouring of joy, people. Maybe that will finally put to rest all the bullshit rumors that she's a cold bitch who doesn't get along with her cast.

You know what stunned me with the Glee cast shots? The redhead, with her hair long. Holy hotness, batman.

Ooh, Eva. Love the neckline of her dress.

You know, I love Ricky doing his thing as an awards show host, and I love his TV shows, but I have been left utterly cold by both his HBO standup specials.

Ehhhhhh.

I gave up on Boardwalk Empire after 2 or 3 episodes. I do not care for this win.

But good for Buscemi. I dig the Buscemi.

I missed the first 10-15 minutes of this, I forgot it started at 5PM here in CA.

I guess, I can catch it at 8PM, on the rebroadcast.

I don't care for J-Lo's dress. But unsurprisingly, she looks lovely anyway.

I love Alec Baldwin.

Check out Trent Reznor looking all respectable in a tux!

Reznor and that other guy deserved that win. Great score.

If you would have said 15 years ago that Trent Reznor would someday be wearing a tuxedo and making a classy acceptance speech at the Golden Globes, well...you know the rest.

I had no idea they'd done the score. I can't wait to see that shit on DVD.

I swear I hardly ever about the state of a celeb's uterus, despite my love of celeb gossip, but I am dying to know if Ms. Aguilera is pregnant. Her face is so much ... well, fuller than usual.

yes, and set your expectations real high

this is the best film of 2010, it will win all the awards.

and it defines this generation, it is their time!!!

Ah, thanks for that. I've just seen recent pictures of her from the neck up!

Oooooh, burn from RDJ.

Christina+Aguilera+68th+Annual+Golden+Globe+g4qeQTX1WOzl.jpg

she is looking well fed, these days

Holy shit, Emma Stone is a dead ringer for the blonde version of Lindsay Lohan tonight.

And per RDJ, Ricky's jokes are not okay, but making stupid sex jokes about actresses are fine.

Holy shit! Robert Downey Jr is as bad of Ricky Gervais. :lol:

Did it get better further into the season? Or was it "great" from the start, and I just missed the boat on it?

Yay for Annette! I thought she was great in that movie.

:lol: at her hair, though.

Did it get better further into the season? Or was it "great" from the start, and I just missed the boat on it?

Well, to me, it was great from the beginning and it got even better further into the season. :wink:

Tilda is awesome, and I usually like her funky style, but she'd best be careful standing next to any neutral-toned walls tonight, or she'll be invisible.

Good for Claire - she was awesome in that flick. Love the color of her dress, too.

I just made a similar remark about that dress to a friend. The beige/taupe some of the others are wearing is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom