Going to the chapel.... The Marriage Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No marriage yet, but...

I think he'll probably be a pain in the ass this time around too :D

Are John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston back on? Mayer seemed to indicate they might be when he spoke in front of a crowd of 18,000 at his concert on Sunday at the Hollywood Bowl in LA.

"I believe in second chances!" he said. "You might have been a pain in the ass the last time around, but you can still start over again from home base. Next time you get a text from the one you love just text back 'come over' - no matter what happened in the past. If you really love someone, just tell them and be with them."

A woman who resembled Aniston was rumored to be in the wings while Mayer performed, though her rep has not verified she was there.

"He keeps looking, smiling, smirking and winking at her--especially during 'I Don't Trust Myself With Loving You,'" someone emailed E! News during the show.

Aniston and Mayer split for the second time in March 2009.

John Mayer just LOVES to fu*k with people, especially the media. Who knows what's going on or not with him or between he and Anniston. I think both of them enjoy all the media attention and speculation quite honestly.

Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder gets married - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAYshow.com

Pearl Jam rocker Eddie Vedder wed longtime girlfriend, model Jill McCormick, in Hawaii Saturday.

Among the 70 or so guests: Actor Sean Penn (who used Vedder's music in his 2007 drama Into the Wild) and musician Jack Johnson.

Vedder, 45, popped the question last year while he was in Washington D.C. for the Kennedy Center Honors gala, where he paid tribute to Bruce Springsteen.

The two have two daughters, Olivia, 6, and Harper Moon, nearly 2.

^And Jessica Simpson got engaged what, less than a week later?

*sniff* Brings a tear to my eye. That is one gorgeous ring. Gorgeous girl too. I really hope it will work out well.

kate-middleton-03-500x375.jpg

Prince William Gives Kate Middleton Princess Diana’s Engagement Ring

Prince William has honored his late mother by giving his new fiancée Kate Middleton the engagement ring that Prince Charles once gave to Princess Diana. The ring is an oval sapphire surrounded by diamonds. William proposed to Kate on a safari in Kenya in October, but he first asked her father for permission to propose. Michael Middleton said that he and his wife are “absolutely delighted” and “thrilled” by the engagement announcement.The wedding, which will take place in the spring or summer of 2011, is already being heralded as the biggest wedding since Charles and Diana’s.

I guess Hef is a cougar-or something like that. What the...?

Wow

“It’s a very elegant cut and it has an old feel to it.” As for the stunning center stone, the jeweler says that Ashoka stones are rare, with less than 10 percent of rough diamonds each year having the potential to be cut in this unique way, with 62 displayed facets and rounded corners to create a dazzling sparkle.

reese-witherspoon-3-300x400.jpg

Valerie Bertinelli and her boyfriend Tom tied the knot at her Malibu Estate 12/31. Her ex husband Eddie Van Halen was one of the guests. I am so glad they remained friends supporting one another which is a great example for their 20 year old son Wolfie. :up:

Back
Top Bottom