Going to the chapel.... The Marriage Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Donny and Marie are barely Utah royalty. One's a little bit country, the other's a little bit rock and roll, and together they make the musical equivalent of nausea. Not Nausea, the crust-punk band, but actual stomach upset.

Guess she needed a bigger ring than her sister's. Talk about over the top. Oh well..hope the marriage lasts.

Kim Kardashian's engagement ring is worth almost HALF as much as her Beverly Hills mansion ... sources close to the diamond tell TMZ the rock is valued at $2 MILLION!!!!!!

The ring -- designed by Lorraine Schwartz -- features a 16.5 carat emerald cut center stone flanked by two 2-carat trapezoids ... for a grand total of 20.5 carats.

We're told the stones are all "the highest clarity and color."

Well..of course

http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/25/kim-kardashian-wedding-money/

What is with these Kardashians? They date a guy for a couple of months and get married? Some of these huge rocks they sport as engagement rings amaze me. I wonder if Kendall JEnner will be next-reports she is officially on birth control :doh: Perhaps she is on the hunt for a guy to run off and marry with a huge rock on her finger also?!

I think it's so over the top that it loses appeal-just my taste and opinion. One of the sisters even said that Kim wins the ring contest, so what does that tell you?

KIM-KARDASHIAN-RING.jpg

^That ring looks like a fake bauble to me......like costume jewelry. There are a heck of a lot more things I'd rather have than a ring of that size and worth. But that's just me. :shrug:

LOL people are debating if Doug's woman is actually 16, but from the pics Ive seen, she dont seem to come across as a 'good Christian' woman, if thats whats been stated.

tell ya what, all these really young girls marrying men near 20 years or more older than them, honestly, as he gets older, wouldn't she eventually mature in a space of couple of years or so and want someone more round her age????????????????????

LOL.

:D:D

Back
Top Bottom