Going to the chapel.... The Marriage Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's being taken advantage of? lol. Kanye's far from stupid.

I think less of Kanye for all of this nonsense. Unless he really loves her, but I'm too cynical to actually believe that.

Perhaps he is not stupid. But seriously, what is he thinking? And I'm with you that this can't be about love.

Also, I feel like I should say I hate myself a tiny bit for even wasting ten seconds thinking about it. :lol:

Fuzzy picture from Anne Hathaway's wedding Sat. I guess the headpiece thing was because she had to cut her hair so short? I'm sure she still looked amazing. I'd like to see an in focus detailed picture of the dress, it's a Valentino.

anne-hathaway-inline.jpg

I've seen a few pics and I have to say that I think the headpiece is atrocious. It makes her look like she has a head injury and is all bandaged up.

Well I was trying to be nice and didn't want to say that...:wink:

At least she didn't wait to grow her hair out before she could get married. I would have worn extensions or a wig, but that's just me. The picture where they were kissing, well you couldn't even see her face. It just seems to hide her beauty. But of course it's her wedding, she can do whatever she wants.

I actually think that she has really nice bone structure and is pretty with short hair. I can see why she wouldn't necessarily want it in wedding photos but I think most other people wouldn't look as good with short hair.

anitram said:
I actually think that she has really nice bone structure and is pretty with short hair. I can see why she wouldn't necessarily want it in wedding photos but I think most other people wouldn't look as good with short hair.

Definitely, I agree. She carries that short hair off beautifully. So does Michelle Williams. She says she keeps it because Heath Ledger loved it, that's very sweet.

Yikes you can almost see right through that dress! I read somewhere that the headpiece was from the 1920's look. I don't care much for it. But the dress looks beautiful.

The gown is not my taste, but the dress is lovely. Good-bye, white wedding gowns!

What I meant to say was the color is not my taste - too girly pink for me. But the dress is still lovely! ;)

Three a charm for Kate Winslet?

Kate Winslet Married: Actress Weds Ned Rocknroll

I'd like to see this work out for her, but with a guy named Rocknroll is there a chance?

The Daily Mail reported that Leonardo DiCaprio gave her away. How can a those two be so close and yet never fall in love?

How can a those two be so close and yet never fall in love?

I'm not a romantic person at all but I always wonder why they've never gotten together and wish they would. They seem to have such a nice relationship and chemistry together. And he just keeps dating these models and it never goes anywhere. His heart will go on and on :wink:

Ned is Richard Branson's nephew. She's so beautiful, but I don't know what the heck's going on on her head here That's a crazy fascinator, and I thought it was her hair but it's a guy behind her with white hair.

kate-winslet-ned-rocknroll-cr_0.jpg

Shanae Grimes from 90210 (guess that show is now over) wore a black wedding dress, I guess it actually has a pinky beige looking underlayer. Love it with the red bouquet, and I think certain brides can really carry it off. It's actually even more goth looking than it looks on her when you Google it- I believe it's called Josephine. Vera Wang actually designed a line of black wedding dresses shortly before her marriage broke up.

The back is gorgeous, open with a wide waist of lace

1368455202_shenae467.jpg

Back
Top Bottom