Glee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just don't like the show that much anymore. I came home in time to catch "Like a Virgin" til the end, but haven't decided if I care enough to go back and watch the first half.

Too few characters I enjoy watching, too many I can't stand.

No one watched it last night? I did because Lost was a rerun. It was very sweet, I did cry at the end with the whole Beautiful thing.

My favorite one liner-Sue to Mercedes and Kurt "how do you two not have a show on Bravo"

More Kristin Chenoweth too

Yes, I'm still watching, despite being bored by last night's episode. It seemed to drag on, and it just didn't capture my attention. April is funny, but I don't care about her - focus on the Glee club people!

Most of the songs I'd never heard before, so I felt pretty meh about all of the performances. There were a few funny one-liners, but the "cat reading my diary" one felt way too random. There should have been more said other than just that one line, because I didn't see the point to it at all. Unless of course I missed another line...

The "Beautiful" performance was amazing, though. Totally had me in tears.

Still watching here too. Last night's episode wasn't exactly the best. Too much of the older type of ballads and not much of the glee club or them actually singing/performing. Yes, 'Beautiful' was indeed beautiful and I may have teared up too :shifty: :shh:

I liked how the pregnant girl (can't remember her name) was with Mercedes when she wasn't feeling well. :hug:

Loved the Madonna episode, hated last night. It was dull and dragged on, they sang the same song more than once and nothing really happened.

Still becoming more and more over this show with every episode, but I did love Emma telling Will off.

Will is such a jerk.

I'm newer to the show. I caught one or two episodes during the fall season, but got caught up thanks to Netflix over the last two weeks. I really enjoy the show, it has a good mix of honesty and surreality for me.

And I think Puck is way hot.

Top 5 hottest Glee characters:

1. Rachel (Was there ever any doubt? really?)
2. Quinn
3. Puck
4. Brittany
5. Sue

I actually haven't watched last night's episode yet, but mostly because my mind is still completely fried from last night's Lost. OMG. I'll get to it soon, probably tomorrow.

Puck is the hottest guy on that show. God I hope he's not really a teenager or, like, 20 :shifty: In which case I retract my statement and hide my head in shame. But the hair just has to go, he should just go bald. He has a pretty head and face.

Puck is sooooooooo sexy. I want.:drool: And MrsS don't worry: Mark Salling is 27 as is Cory Monteith (Finn). And Matthew Morrison (Will) is 31. It's weird how much older he looks than them. He looks good for his age, but Mark and Cory both look like they're in the early 20s at most to me, especially Cory.

Ok, now I remember you posting about the ages a while back

Phew, I'm not too much of a perv :wink: I was worried about getting into Twilight Mom/Robert Pattinson area there *shudder*

I'm not a Mom though so it's all good :D

mark-salling-.jpg

Mark+Salling+Mark.jpg

Looks like the Glee version of One will be featured tomorrow. I downloaded it and it was not good. Started of promising with Lea but then Cory started singing and it was downhill from there. Cory has about as much emotion as Data so it just didn't work. Dammit, I was hoping it would be good.

Great episode, loved Puck's and Kurt's moments. And Kurt's dad is so great, with the exception of Quinn's parents, I think all the parents on the show are great. Have to agree with trojanchick99, my heart did hurt a bit to hear "One" referred to as "classic rock." Does anyone know how many more episodes are left?

I know. I've been debating this on facebook and at work. I guess for me Classic Rock will always be 60's and 70's rock. My co-worker said thought she's been hearing Nirvana, Pearl Jam, RHCP and recently even Foo Fighters on her Classic Rock station. I would consider them "Classic" Alternative. I just hate being reminded I'm getting old.

I hear you. As the years go on, the range for "classic rock" is going to expand! :)

You could argue that 80s U2 is more classic rock than 90s U2, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

There were some great lines last night. :lol: LOVED Mercedes & Puck doing the Sammy Davis Jr song. :up:

I cringed when they did One. I had no clue that this song was being covered, so I was pretty surprised. It was not good. At all. :lol:

1. Puck is, indeed, smoking hot

2. i was fine with the "one" cover -- and it was in a nice emotional context, with the paralyzed kid and all, and it was true to the song's central message about loving each other despite differences, and i also like the MJB version of "one," so i give it a thumbs up.

but i enjoyed Kurt's living-his-dream-of-Gypsy scene more.

Back
Top Bottom