Glee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
32907004-32907005-large.jpg

Probably my all-time favorite Rolling Stone cover.

:hyper:
Did you catch the cast on Oprah last week? Good episode, and the 'Glee' club from Burbank were awesome. If you missed it, you should look that up on her site or on You Tube.

Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

Lea singing that solo "Like A Prayer" in the previews for next week sounds incredible.

Did I miss something in the episode? I didn't see Sue doing Vogue last night. :huh: Or are you talking about a preview for next week (we often don't get those on the Canadian station)?

No, they didn't say it would be in the show. They said to 'watch for the world premier' of this video. and it was played after the show but before previews for next week. Watch it. NOW! :)

the video was okay. But what was the point?

When I saw "SUE SYLVESTER" doing Vogue, I thought it would be, you know, more Sue Sylvester and less some blonde woman (an awesome blonde lady, but still) doing karaoke and a shot-by-shot video remake.

There were 2 or 3 little Glee/Sue references (not counting the supporting players in the background), but my reaction to it was kind of :shrug:

Needs more actual Sue being Sue.

Cute "Vogue" video. I see what cori is saying, and kinda agree, but still cute.

My sister introduced me to this show the other night-she's among the "Gleeks" (and I keep insisting she should try out for the auditions the show is offering, but she doesn't think she'd measure up to the cast). We didn't get through all the episodes from the first season, but from what I saw...what a strange, twisted little show. But it's not bad. I liked the "Single Ladies" and "Push It" dances, too-I'd kill to have seen people at my high school do those songs :D. And the guy who plays Will reminds me SO much of somebody, but I can't for the life of me think of who it is. Yeah, parts of it are outlandish, but eh, maybe that's the point-they poke fun at so many things, perhaps they're poking fun at unrealistic story lines, too :shrug:.

So, yeah, now I'm kinda in the loop on the show.

Angela

It just came on on the west coast but does anyone think Ms. Pillsbury could pass for Anna Faris' older sister? It's kind of tripping me out.

Great episode. It's hard to keep track of all the one-liners on this show.

And that version of Like A Prayer is probably my favorite of all the big end-of-episode numbers they've done since Don't Stop Believin'. Lea singing that 15 second acappella intro seriously gave me chills. God damn, what a voice.

I also think I fell in love with the Madonna song Open Your Heart because of this episode. I'd heard it before, but only now realized how insanely catchy that chorus is.

glee!

I don't know how they did that Angela :ohmy:

Very carefully, I guess :p.

I'm partial to "Open Your Heart" 'cause I remember hearing that song and seeing the video on TV a lot when I was little :).

I wonder how often this show will do episodes devoted to one artist? Be kinda fun to see who else they could spend an hour on.

Angela

I wish they'd actually sing the songs live vs. pre-recorded and lip syncing. That bugs me for some reason. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom