Glee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved that episode. Kristin Chenoweth is adorable and amazingly talented. And the cast did an amazing job with "Somebody To Love". That was one of the best group performances so far.

A good laugh this week - this show has yet to slip up IMO.

I loved the 'It's My Life/Confessions' mash up :)

Yeah, the boys mash up was better than the girls. Which I was a little bit disappointed by because I love "Walkin on Sunshine" and I think that Lea Michele has seriously the best voice I've ever heard in my entire life.

But, yeah, episode rocked.

Emma doesn't need to be getting engaged to ol' football coach, though. Of course, it won't go very far because she will end up with Will at some point. But still.

Her character is agoddamndorable anyway.

Just started to watch the show and I think its fantastic. My fav. character is Jane Lynch, she is absolute comic gold!

My only criticism is the obvious touch ups when they sing, I know the show isn't supposed to be realistic and the touch ups make the episodes more enjoyable but it still bothers me a little.

The newest episode had me on the ground, the arugments between Lynch and Morrison are fantastic! I'd love to see more of those moments.

My only criticism is the obvious touch ups when they sing, I know the show isn't supposed to be realistic and the touch ups make the episodes more enjoyable but it still bothers me a little.

This bugs me, too. I can definitely hear some auto-tune tweaking on some of Finn's songs. :grumpy:

I totally agree. I can't get over the slight nagging artifical feel of it. I was also a bit disappointed with Quinn's solo in this episode. Shes fantastically talented and has a great voice but there wasn't that...'umph' in it.

I just caught up with the past 2 episodes with my friends last Friday. I thought they were both excellent. The mash-ups were amazing, especially the guys. And that episode just made me hate Teri even more. What an absolute bitch. There's nothing redeeming about her. Sue, though, is brilliant. That scene with her and Will fighting in Figgin's office in last week's episode was priceless. I love this show.:heart:

...if it's even a minute late I will go to a local animal shelter, pick out a kitten and give it to you to raise and to love and one night under the cover of darkness I will sneak into your house and punch you in the face. :love:

:laugh: Oh my god, that was the best line of the night!

Is it sad that I knew absolutely every word to Bust a Move, and was singing along at home? :reject:

I absolutely loved this episode, one of the best yet. I loved Puck's version of "Sweet Caroline" and Will was amazing with "Bust A Move" Who knew he could break dance? And Sue was hilarious. The scene with her and Will dancing was fantastic as was the line Elfa quoted. Hell hath no fury like a Sue Sylvester scorned. And Emma has beautiful voice as well. She and Will need to be together now.:heart: I can't wait for new episodes.

...if it's even a minute late I will go to a local animal shelter, pick out a kitten and give it to you to raise and to love and one night under the cover of darkness I will sneak into your house and punch you in the face. :love:

i was laughing so hard at that line. :lol:

....i've also been in the mood for a grape slushie since the episode.

....i've also been in the mood for a grape slushie since the episode.

Me too! I have no idea where I can buy one.

I wish Puck and Rachael didn't break up. I kind of liked them together as disfunctional as it was.

Me too! I have no idea where I can buy one.

I wish Puck and Rachael didn't break up. I kind of liked them together as disfunctional as it was.

Me too! I think Puck > Finn, and he and Rachel weirdly worked for me. Puck's rendition of Sweet Caroline was amazing :heart:

I love the questioning/accusatory "FREAK" that Sue uttered after watching that guy break dance during the tryouts...

I'm not sure I like what they did with her character though, she's always been almost cartoonish in her role and this gives her another dimension, which felt kind of odd if you ask me.

They did give us a little glimpse of The Softer Side of Sue when she was dating that TV guy, but god, that ending scene with her just about broke my heart.

I was working, so I haven't seen this week's episode yet. I'm planning on watching it over the weekend with some friends, but my mom said this was her favorite episode so far. I can't wait to see it.:heart: I heard Rachel and Kurt's version of "Defying Gravity" this morning, and I thought it was amazing.

I'm not sure I like what they did with her character though, she's always been almost cartoonish in her role and this gives her another dimension, which felt kind of odd if you ask me.

I kinda agree with this. But these things will happen in the first season of a show as characters are fleshed out, so to speak. I liked the wheelchair dance at the end.

Anyways, this show seems to be getting better and better. Could be a keeper :up:

That was such a good episode. I'm really excited to see where this Finn/Rachel/Quinn/Puck thing is going. I think they're all maturing, but I really hope the truth comes out. I literally teared up seeing the softer side of Sue. This show has so much heart, but it's never cheesy. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom