Glee - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2010, 04:47 PM   #211
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:37 PM
And that young terrorist went on to become the first gay President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #212
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:37 AM
I've been working every week and DVR'ing it, so last night my friends and I finally caught up on everything through the Gaga episode. We still have last week's episode to watch. I actually kind of liked their version of "One" in the first episode we watched. It wasn't the original, but they still did well with it. And I loved Puck hitting on Mercedes. His lines were hilarious. "Last week I joined a black church." And, him in a fedora singing "The Lady is a Tramp" was hooooottt. I loved the Neil Patrick Harris episode. His character was hilarious, and I had no idea his voice was that good. I loved his duet of "Dream On" with Will. And, OMG, that scene with Sue in her office. "Do you like angry sex?" "It's the only kind I know". The writing has been gold in these past few episodes. I also teared up during Rachel and her mom's duet of "I Dreamed a Dream". That's my favorite musical song ever. The Gaga episode was amazing. I totally agree with those who loved Kurt's dad owning Finn. It actually kind of choked me up, and Finn deserved it. The end of that episode was great. This coming week's episode is the last one til late fall, I believe.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:53 AM   #213
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:37 PM
Speaking of the Gaga episode, they need to give Santana more songs. She KILLED that bit at the end of Bad Romance!
Old 06-06-2010, 11:59 AM   #214
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:37 AM
^I agree. The episode where she and Mercedes did their duet of "The Boy is Mine" was the first time I'd ever heard her sing solo, and I was surprised at how good her voice is. I really like it.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #215
ONE
love, blood, life

From E! Online (the article has some info about what happens in tonight's episode so I added the spoiler tags):

It's Official! John Stamos Will Come to Glee Next Season

Update: "It's true," executive producer Brad Falchuk just confirmed to me exclusively: John Stamos will definitely be coming on for Glee's second season! "Not sure how many episodes yet," he says.

Somewhere, Jayma Mays is crying with happy delirium. And I imagine, some of you fellow fans.

Here are more details on this awesome casting...

In what can only be described as an obvious ploy by my former future husband to recapture my attention, John Stamos is, as EW reported, joining Glee.

So why am I gonna have to put the smackdown on Jayma Mays?

In tonight's episode (which I was on set for—playing a zombie!) we'll learn that Jayma's character, Emma, is "dating" her dentist. And that dentist will indeed be one Mr. John Stamos, who will appear in season two in a recurring role.

The irony here? You may remember that Emma has already talked about John Stamos. In the September 18 episode "Acafellas," Jayma's character said this line: "They say it takes certainty more than talent to make a star. I mean, look at John Stamos."

Hilarious, right?! And further proof that John--and the producers--have a great sense of humor. I'm told the idea to get him on the show started with that very line.

And so it seems the "certain" star will get a chance to prove himself. And if you're thinking Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison) will put the beatdown on John should they have a sing-off, well, think again! As you may remember from his Full House days, various live performances with The Beach Boys and Broadway appearances in shows like Bye Bye Birdie, the dude can sing.

Bottom line: Watch your back, Mr. Schue. 'Cause chances are Stamos' character also has a thing for personal hygiene, and we all know that is a straight arrow right through Emma's heart.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #216
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 11:37 PM
...seriously?

Oh, wow. I'll have to tell my mom about that-she thinks he's quite handsome . She'll want to watch the show for that.

Angela
Old 06-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #217
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:37 PM
Old 06-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #218
Babyface

Local Time: 12:37 AM
Love that song To Sir with Love!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:20 AM   #219
Blue Crack Distributor

I'm just watching it now, but am rolling my eyes and LOL-ing at the nonstop standing ovation and cheers for the Glee kids' performance.

Dude, they're not that amazing. It's just Journey.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:30 AM   #220
Blue Crack Addict

I wish I hadn't seen this. Flipped over after the Laker game. I don't want to like this show. They've taken cheese to a whole new level
Old 06-09-2010, 01:07 AM   #221
Blue Crack Distributor

I really enjoyed it, especially 'To Sir With Love'.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #222
Blue Crack Supplier

The last few episodes were really meh for me, aside from a very few performances/moments, so it was nice to actually love an episode again. What can I say?! I love the cheese!

To Sir... was great. I loved that song when I was a kid, so I was pleasantly surprised to hear them sing it tonight.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:01 PM   #223
Refugee

Location: The city of blinding lights and amazing coffee - Melbourne.
Local Time: 04:37 PM
I actually cried during it, so lame! hahahaha I never cry! I thought it was a great final episode! I'm not a huge fan, but i really liked it!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #224
Blue Crack Distributor

I liked the Gaga episode and the one with Neil Patrick Harris, but I've become pretty "meh" about the show.

The whooole premise of the season is "win or place at regionals, or Glee club is out." So naturally, they do neither, and woe, alas, Glee club's ending ... except not! Ha, fake out!

Not like I was looking for a cliffhanger or anything, but it just made me roll my eyes Like much does on the show these days.

I think I'm only really watching for Curt, Curt's dad and Sue Sylvester at this point. I kind of hate everyone else.

Oh, forgot Puck. I do love Puck. And Brittany makes me laugh. But I hate everyone else.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:47 PM   #225
ONE
love, blood, life

I'm glad they didn't win because it was way more realistic. How often does a scrappy, rag-tag bunch of outsiders really take it all the way?

Loving Puck more and more with each episode.

Tags
glee