Game of Thrones, continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mobvok

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
hot sexy new trailer for the April 6th return

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk

Last year I pledged to wait until the season was over before viewing, as a coping mechanism for the glacial pace within seasons, but I'll probably be happy with surviving until week 5 or 6.

I'm not diving in until Memorial Day weekend, when they take the week off and The Americans / Mad Men wrap up for the year.

Should catch up to watch the finale live. And thus will begin the summer drought from which Rectify shall bloom like an oasis.

DAT RED VIPER

Also, nice to see my girl Chelsea Wolfe getting them HBO ducats.

I'm not diving in until Memorial Day weekend, when they take the week off and The Americans / Mad Men wrap up for the year.

Should catch up to watch the finale live. And thus will begin the summer drought from which Rectify shall bloom like an oasis.

We don't have a date for Rectify yet do we?

This will be the first season that I'll be following as it unfolds, as I only discovered the series last year (after season 3 had already ended). No holding out for me! And thus no (or very few) spoilers to avoid. :happy:

You guys have convinced me to check out Rectify.

Oh. And RE: Thrones, it's the best thing in the world.

I'm in the minority on that. I like her look on the show better. It's what I first fell in love with. She did look fantastic last night, though.

article-2542018-1AC78FE200000578-128_634x928.jpg

I'm in the minority on that. I like her look on the show better. It's what I first fell in love with. She did look fantastic last night, though.

I agree, it probably has to do with the fact that I'd never seen her before the show so that combined with the fact that she's not nearly as badass in real life sadly Emilia Clarke just isn't as hot as Khaleesi is.

I keep forgetting to tell you that this is happening in my town. Martin got HBO permission to show the series - for free - at a beloved old art house that he bought and re-opened here last year. Seating capacity is only 125 so I have not bothered to try to go (people line up in the cold all day). Maisie Williams apparently was at this week's screening. It's a cool thing for 125 people.

'Game of Thrones' author greets fans at screening

That's pretty neat, would be fun to watch in a theater with a lot of fans. Of course then again the types that would line up for such a thing probably wouldn't be my kind of people to hang around :lol:.

^^^ Oh my God! Totally excited, and that is more like torture than a teaser.

I love it when asked about Joffrey's redeeming qualities, the actors are like, "hmmm...well...er"

Back
Top Bottom