Game of Thrones, continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God, I love these.

Episode was okay I thought but the Wall is indeed one of the lesser parts of the show.

peter-dinklage-dancing-got-gif.gif

Stuff with Aria, Brienne, The Hound, Jon Snow (surprisingly), Tyrion all top notch for the most part. I'm sorry though but I feel we've had more well-directed fight scenes from Mad Men than from this show.

Yeah. Seriously though, continuously killing all the show's most interesting performers can't be doing it any long run favors

Rot in hell, Shae.

Perhaps my favorite episode of the entire series. Brienne vs. The Hound > Mountain vs. Viper.

The skeleton attack scene was fucking AWESOME, with that perfect punctuation of them shattering upon trying to enter the cafe.

So this whole Lady Stoneheart thing that's being spoiled all over twitter... Looooooooooooololololol I can't believe that's seriously a thing that someone wrote and people actually wanted to see on tv.

May as well not because if they include it next season it will be worth being surprised by, I'd imagine.

It's not a spoiler you fucking dingus, unless you've read that far in the books or have already spoiled what that even means for yourself elsewhere.

May as well not because if they include it next season it will be worth being surprised by, I'd imagine.

They probably will.

Since Podrick and Brienne are still together. I hope they do it justice.

The writers are having some interesting choices in Bran, Arya and Sansa stories. I wonder if SansaGamePlayer moment with Littlefinger is the writers' invention or are they privy to information from future books.

I was disappointed by the lack of "How to Chain your Dragon" tweets during the airing of the finale.

A couple of scenes stood out to me. Loved the final scene with Jon Snow and Dany attempting to set the dragons free. Episode wasn't a classic but it worked well enough as a season opener. Lots of strong individual scenes but it didn't come together as a great coherent work.

Pretty much. Promising start but suffers from the common issue of going through a few characters and then ending.

Been pumped for this season, with the supposedly bloated narrative being streamlined. Never been a fan of slavish adaptations, so if the two guys at the helm know where the story is heading I'm more than happy for them to produce a great show 'based on' the books instead. Not a book reader mind, but I did spoil myself completely when I was considering dropping it after S3.

With that in mind, I'm stoked that the show is almost certain to end before the books are published.

That scene where Jon Snow wins the big vote, haven't we seen basically that exact same scene before? I swear we have. That shit is weak.

And the Dany stuff seems all very "been there" too.

I do like what's being set up in Dorne, though. I love that we're meeting more of the Martells. And I think Jaime and Bronn heading there could be fun.

Back
Top Bottom