Game of Thrones, continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Arya/Hound sequence at the end of this premiere is the high point of the show's entire run so far.

I wasn't aware there was a season two and three.

I'm joking. I couldn't get caught up in time so I've been making jokes for the last week that implied I didn't realize I wasn't caught up. I'm somewhere in the middle of the third season and will probably be caught up by next week.

If one is watching back seasons on Apple TV or Amazon or any other pay per view service, why would they not only watch the 9+ rated episodes?
Just skip anything rated under 8.5. Why waste your money or time? Life is short.

The Arya/Hound sequence at the end of this premiere is the high point of the show's entire run so far.

Really? I am a big Arya fan from day one. It annoyed me that she took forever to decide to jump in and help him. He was a half second away from being dead a few times. I was happy to see the kid get her pony.

and who gets the second Valyrian sword? I'd like it to be Tyrion . I guess it is Joffrey?

I hope someone else gets a hold of it and lets him have it.

In the opening scene, what was the deal with the animal Tywin put in the fire? Was it a direwolf? I missed the significance of it.

wasn't that Ned' Stark's sword, didn't they kill a wolf at about the same time?

my guess is that the two are related.

Edit: do you mean Stark's sword had a fur sheath?

I need further explanation ... sorry. :reject:

The sheath?

I really liked the debut of this Prince Martell cat. Another standout scene, and he seems like a hell of an entertaining character. And powerful. Definitely one of the better post-S1 new character introductions. Best since...Ygritte in S2 maybe?

I guess Melisandre's intro was pretty memorable, too.

I really liked the debut of this Prince Martell cat. Another standout scene, and he seems like a hell of an entertaining character. And powerful. Definitely one of the better post-S1 new character introductions. Best since...Ygritte in S2 maybe?

Yeah he was pretty awesome.

Still missing Littlefinger tho.

That's exactly what I mean. The first shot of the episode is Ice being drawn from that sheath.

Yes, the first 30 seconds of this episode.

With HBOGo I went back to season one, episode one. When Ned Stark executes the ranger for deserting, he takes the sword out of the wolf pelt sheath that Theon is holding.

What the fuck's a Lommy?
maxresdefault.jpg

Arya, Lommy, and Hot Pie

Lommy Greenhands was one of the orphan boys Yoren recruited for the Night's Watch in King's Landing .

Jeffrey?

That's it, you blew it. Can't post about Game of Thrones here. Take your bullshit elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom