Game of Thrones, continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daaaaaamn, J. Snow gettin hardcore with his new position as Lord Commander. That was a strong beheading.

Arya left the Hound to die but she took his vocabulary with her. "Cunt!"

Great scene with her by the water letting go of (most) her possessions.

I hope Sansa kills all the Boltons.

And of course Lord Friendzone has been posted up in a brothel that features a woman DRESSED AS DAENERYS! That shit is funny.

Daaaaaamn, J. Snow gettin hardcore with his new position as Lord Commander. That was a strong beheading.

Arya left the Hound to die but she took his vocabulary with her. "Cunt!"

Great scene with her by the water letting go of (most) her possessions.

I hope Sansa kills all the Boltons.

And of course Lord Friendzone has been posted up in a brothel that features a woman DRESSED AS DAENERYS! That shit is funny.

Great episode, i'm really enjoying this series so far.
The Sansa at Winterfell is probably the most contreversial of all the new deviations from the book plot but i can kind of see why they're doing it. If I were a betting man I'd say that at least one of the Bolton's will be dead by the end of the series,in all likelihood Roose (or hopefully both).

Fun fact, in the book, he's with the woman that looks like her.

Great episode, i'm really enjoying this series so far.
The Sansa at Winterfell is probably the most contreversial of all the new deviations from the book plot but i can kind of see why they're doing it. If I were a betting man I'd say that at least one of the Bolton's will be dead by the end of the series,in all likelihood Roose (or hopefully both).

I was debating whether or not I would keep watching the show, since we're getting ahead of the books now, but it's so different, that I don't even care. No way they have the same ending at this point.
reminded me of his father

the series opened with Ned Stark lopping off the head of a night watchman pleading for mercy
was John Snow there, I don't remember

It should have, not to continue with "in the book" nonsense, but that's one of my absolute favorite parts of DWD specifically for the parallel between his actions and the beginning of the whole series. It's a recurring theme throughout the books, being responsible for the sentences you delve out.

The Jaime/Bronn stuff was great tonight. As was the scene with Friendzone knocking out Tyrion on the boat.

Rough ending with that fight in the alley, but I don't care about those characters nearly as much as I cared about the other surprise deaths in the show.

Well, that was my favorite episode this season. I don't know if I liked the idea of having each plot have like 10 minute little windows like that, it's kinda weird, but that's what happens when you tackle two books at once like this, I suppose. Not that it's exactly the book. Anyways, yeah, that ending was great. I love Tyrion and Jorah, Petyr's being Petyr and shit's getting real at King's Landing. I like it.

GoT needs to have a Robin Sparkles-inspired twist where Bronn is revealed to have been a minstrel in his youth.

Last edited:
I've really grown to love him, I hope

he didn't get poisoned in tonight's episode. That would really suck, having just discovered how Dope AF he is.

So, that was one of the best scenes in the show's run. Breathless there, when the White Walker is about to cut down Jon Snow and the sword saves the day. Great stuff. Great action.

And the Tyrion/Dany convo was pretty sweet, too.

Best ep of the season for sure. Really loved the Tyrion/Daenerys dialogue.

The last episode was indeed fantastic. Probably my favorite scene of the whole series. The series has now strayed so far from the books, or caught up with them, that it's becoming more exciting. Now I really don't know what's going to happen.

1278325325006517395.jpg

I just need to pony up and get HBO. These torrents are a pain in the ass to get to work right after the new episode airs

The last scene was awesome

Stannis sacrificing his daughter to the gods though.......ugghh that was pretty dark

:love:

Sadly, the SFX in that arena looked even less convincing than Clones, which was made back in 2002.

Bottom line with this episode though is: SER JORAH REPRESENT

Right?! I hope they don't overlook such a huge continuity error if they don't come back to that.

Back
Top Bottom