Game of Thrones, continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reds are just a bit heavier and harsher. I've always smoked "light" cigarettes, which is the blue.

Nothing "light" about them, though. They're literally killing me.

tumblr_inline_n6izbky7m81qgm3az.png

tumblr_inline_n6iz6eh4E01qgm3az.png

Episode was lame. Roll on next week. The shit at King's Landing and the Arya/Hound stuff.

Fuck the Night's Watch.

Jon should have gotten his ass killed while he was holding Ygritte in the middle of a fucking battle for like 90 straight seconds.

I won't agree with GAF that the Wall is the most boring storyline in the show (that award goes to every scene with Stannis), but it certainly isn't as entertaining as any of the King's Landing stuff and a whole episode devoted to it, even one as action-packed as this one, left quite a bit to be desired.

Episode has grown on me in my mind since last night. "Lame" was the wrong word. I do appreciate a couple of those technical achievements, and I did think that Ygritte's death was pretty powerful.

It's just that Oberyn's death has me on tilt, so bad. It fucked me up for this show a little bit. It's the only thing I really care about right now and I'm itching to get back there.

I still hate Jon and The Night's Watch, though. Don't get me wrong. They're the worst.

And, yes, peef doggy, the Stannis/Melisandre stuff is also in the running. I've probably mentioned it in here before, but all of that Melisandre/Dark And Full Of Terrors/God Of Light shit would fit RIGHT IN on fucking True Blood. And as much as I have a fondness for that show, you do not want to be reminiscent of True Blood. At all. Unless you are True Blood. It's awful, silly, badly acted, B-movie horror shit.

Im kind of pissed about Oberyns death too. I mean, he had the guy right there, with a spear in his chest, and he wanted the damn confession so bad he didnt finish him off when he should have. Then his head got popped like a zit. Seriously fucked up.

Back
Top Bottom