Fuck Peter king! - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #76
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 09:01 PM
I'm going to close this thread if it continues like this. I shouldn't have even left it open in the first place.

gvox why dont you go back to the other thread. You say you're going to 'stop feeding the trolls' yet you continue to respond.
__________________

__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #77
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 06:01 PM
It's always all about you, gvox.
__________________

__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #78
Blue Crack Addict
 
Lancemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ba Sing Se
Posts: 17,664
Local Time: 01:01 AM
But where's the EVIDENCE Peef? I need MJ's slappy meats in my own hands before any of this can begin to be relevant!
__________________
Lancemc is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #79
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,838
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Bingo. Anyone not drinking the Kool-Aid can piece these two pieces of evidence and "ridiculously high priced attorneys employed by a famous person" together to find the answer.

Really? The entire jury was drinking the kool aid? The prosecutor was drinking the kool aid? You're showing an incredible lack of grasp of the actual evidence that was heard. Kindof surprising me, actually. Maybe you should read up a bit more.
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:17 PM   #80
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,665
Local Time: 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
You should probably let this go. If you don't agree with me, it won't change my respect for you or make me change my view that he is attempting to belittle and bait people who respect MJ for more than just the music.
Well, that's the thing. Michael Jackson is a very polarizing figure, so there always will be detractors no matter what. And I think those of us that enjoy his music and not the person behind the music are entitled to our opinion.

Why do you feel the need to try to defend Michael at every turn? You loved him? That's great. But there are those that don't, for a variety of reasons, and you should be the one letting it go.

And you still haven't answered my question.
__________________
BoMac is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #81
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Really? The entire jury was drinking the kool aid? The prosecutor was drinking the kool aid? You're showing an incredible lack of grasp of the actual evidence that was heard. Kindof surprising me, actually. Maybe you should read up a bit more.
1. Have you ever heard of OJ Simpson?

2. The prosecutor? What?

3. I'm well read on the issues of the criminal justice system, and I have read up on both Jackson trials before, more the 2005 one than the 1993 one.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #82
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,838
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
I'm going to close this thread if it continues like this. I shouldn't have even left it open in the first place.

gvox why dont you go back to the other thread. You say you're going to 'stop feeding the trolls' yet you continue to respond.
I'm not responding to the person who I felt was baiting. The second I feel like others are baiting me I will cease to respond to them also.

At the same time, I deliberately left these types of debates out of the other thread, out of respect for what the thread was. But I've just as much right as the next person to challenge false or misleading statements.

If that causes you to feel as if the thread needs to be closed, so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impy13 View Post
It's always all about you, gvox.
You're right. Keep smiling
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #83
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
I'm going to close this thread if it continues like this. I shouldn't have even left it open in the first place.
To be honest, I wouldnt mind having an actual discussion about some of these things if people can be mature about it
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #84
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,838
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
1. Have you ever heard of OJ Simpson?

2. The prosecutor? What?

3. I'm well read on the issues of the criminal justice system, and I have read up on both Jackson trials before, more the 2005 one than the 1993 one.
1. Irrelevant. Not everyone acquitted is now secretly guilty because of OJ. Going there, however, it is interesting to note that he was found responsible in a civil trial. He was guilty.

2. Yes, the prosecutor. Read up on what the charges were.

3. You're showing a glaring lack of perception as to the credibility of the accusers and you're making a judgement call as if you're smarter than the entire jury and the people who were actually in the court room. That leads me to believe you haven't heard everything, or you are willfully ignoring parts that don't fit your belief.
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:24 PM   #85
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
1. Have you ever heard of OJ Simpson?

2. The prosecutor? What?

3. I'm well read on the issues of the criminal justice system, and I have read up on both Jackson trials before, more the 2005 one than the 1993 one.
if you understand how the criminal justice systems works
then you should agree the O J jury reached the correct verdict based on the evidence and testimony presented.
__________________
deep is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:24 PM   #86
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
To be honest, I wouldnt mind having an actual discussion about some of these things if people can be mature about it
It would be fine if people could have a mature discussion about it. But clearly some people cant. If its not personal attacks being made towards other members, its the consistent immature 'jokes' that seem to always pollute threads like this.
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:24 PM   #87
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Fuck this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
1. Irrelevant. Not everyone acquitted is now secretly guilty because of OJ. Going there, however, it is interesting to note that he was found responsible in a civil trial. He was guilty.

2. Yes, the prosecutor. Read up on what the charges were.

3. You're showing a glaring lack of perception as to the credibility of the accusers and you're making a judgement call as if you're smarter than the entire jury and the people who were actually in the court room. That leads me to believe you haven't heard everything, or you are willfully ignoring parts that don't fit your belief.
Riiiiiight. So if people disagree with you, they're either uneducated or ignoring things! Gotcha! That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your open-mindedness on the issue.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #88
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
if you understand how the criminal justice systems works
then you should agree the O J jury reached the correct verdict based on the evidence and testimony presented.
I understand that the verdicts do not always match the reality, for a variety of reasons, and that was my point in bringing up OJ.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #89
Blue Crack Addict
 
Lancemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ba Sing Se
Posts: 17,664
Local Time: 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
if you understand how the criminal justice systems works
then you should agree the O J jury reached the correct verdict based on the evidence and testimony presented.



tell us about the trial in 1993.
American criminal justice system... speaking of spin...
__________________
Lancemc is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #90
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 06:01 PM
Knock it off, Peef.
__________________

__________________
impy13 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Listmania! (top 100/individual) LemonMelon Just the Bang and the Clatter 348 01-05-2009 11:51 AM
The F#ck Thread GirlsAloudFan Lemonade Stand Archive 39 07-30-2008 10:41 PM
The Official Major League F'ing Baseball Thread Headache in a Suitcase Lemonade Stand Archive 458 11-16-2004 11:21 AM
It's Official#A Poem About Me yertle-the-turtle It's Official Archive 4 05-14-2003 04:58 PM
is "FUCK" a bad word??? The Wanderer Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive 247 02-12-2002 06:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com