Fuck Peter king! - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #61
Blue Crack Addict
 
Lancemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ba Sing Se
Posts: 17,664
Local Time: 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
Yeah I called him a troll mockingly, in response to Gabriel's emotional and irrational reaction to calling Slapnutz a troll simply for giving his opinion.
Well I think you either need more winky faces or more irrational exaggeration in your parody.

Yes, that's what I'd prescribe.
__________________

__________________
Lancemc is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #62
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,720
Local Time: 12:17 AM
Hug it out, bitches.








I said, HUG IT OUT!

__________________

__________________
corianderstem is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #63
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,665
Local Time: 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancemc View Post
Well I think you either need more winky faces or more irrational exaggeration in your parody.

Yes, that's what I'd prescribe.
Duly noted.




By the way, I thought my use of his full username, rather than just calling him Peef or whatever, was a dead giveaway.

__________________
BoMac is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #64
Blue Crack Addict
 
Lancemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ba Sing Se
Posts: 17,664
Local Time: 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Hug it out, bitches.








I said, HUG IT OUT!
















































 
__________________
Lancemc is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #65
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 09:17 PM


"Hey, guys."
__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #66
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,836
Local Time: 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
Yeah I called him a troll mockingly, in response to Gabriel's emotional and irrational reaction to calling Slapnutz a troll simply for giving his opinion.
Uh, dude, you know my emotional and irrational responses are real doozies when I'm ready. I'm leaving them out of this thread. The joke was tasteless and the follow up to it got personal. That's not an opinion, that's baiting for a nasty response in return.
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #67
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by impy13 View Post
Was actually going to say this, but you beat me to it. Plus Slappy had a nice point with the butcher thing.

Besides, the guy's music wasn't that good anyway.
If Slappy's Butcher's delicious meats touched us all in the same way they did slappy (that really wasnt meant to sound that way), then I'm sure we would all have a candle lit vigil for him. As it stands, MJs music has touched far more people and thus, the media coverage/outpouring of emotions. Doesnt make the butchers death any less significant in the grand scheme of things, he just wasnt as well known by as many people.
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #68
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 09:17 PM
I think MJ's meats touched enough to warrant the same response, if you get my double meaning.
__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #69
Blue Crack Addict
 
Lancemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ba Sing Se
Posts: 17,664
Local Time: 04:17 AM
There's way too much "slappy" "meat" and "Michael Jackson" going on in the same posts here.

 
__________________
Lancemc is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #70
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,665
Local Time: 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Uh, dude, you know my emotional and irrational responses are real doozies when I'm ready. I'm leaving them out of this thread. The joke was tasteless and the follow up to it got personal. That's not an opinion, that's baiting for a nasty response in return.
How did it get personal, exactly? Did he attack you personally? Did he, because I cannot, for the life of me, find out where he attacked you personally.
__________________
BoMac is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #71
Refugee
 
Slapnutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 1,121
Local Time: 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
If Slappy's Butcher's delicious meats touched us all in the same way they did slappy (that really wasnt meant to sound that way), then I'm sure we would all have a candle lit vigil for him. As it stands, MJs music has touched far more people and thus, the media coverage/outpouring of emotions. Doesnt make the butchers death any less significant in the grand scheme of things, he just wasnt as well known by as many people.
Thanks, Jive. I'm sure my dead butcher would be touched by this. I can still taste his red meat like it was yesterday.
__________________
Slapnutz is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #72
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancemc View Post















































 
hahahahahahaha clever monkey
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #73
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by impy13 View Post
I think MJ's meats touched enough to warrant the same response, if you get my double meaning.
i knew i shouldve edited that
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #74
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,836
Local Time: 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
How did it get personal, exactly? Did he attack you personally? Did he, because I cannot, for the life of me, find out where he attacked you personally.
You should probably let this go. If you don't agree with me, it won't change my respect for you or make me change my view that he is attempting to belittle and bait people who respect MJ for more than just the music.
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #75
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
Still can't get past the books of nude child photos. Pretty hard to reconcile that with wanting to be in the same bed with them.

And that's factual evidence.
Bingo. Anyone not drinking the Kool-Aid can piece these two pieces of evidence and "ridiculously high priced attorneys employed by a famous person" together to find the answer.
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Listmania! (top 100/individual) LemonMelon Just the Bang and the Clatter 348 01-05-2009 11:51 AM
The F#ck Thread GirlsAloudFan Lemonade Stand Archive 39 07-30-2008 10:41 PM
The Official Major League F'ing Baseball Thread Headache in a Suitcase Lemonade Stand Archive 458 11-16-2004 11:21 AM
It's Official#A Poem About Me yertle-the-turtle It's Official Archive 4 05-14-2003 04:58 PM
is "FUCK" a bad word??? The Wanderer Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive 247 02-12-2002 06:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com