Fringe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonofringehollywoodgrrl.gif

Finally started the second half of this season.

Not going to spoiler this since it is weeks old:

"The Firefly" is very good with both Christopher Lloyd (looking a lot like Harry Dean Stanton) and a direct reference to Twin Peaks. Awesome!

Be careful if you "LIKE" the show on Facebook. They seem to assume that you are up-to-date in your viewing and seem to be dropping little spoilers.
I need to catch up on this show because a spoiler would hurt my viewing enjoyment.

The Friday night time slot sucks, too. I'm assuming this won't be renewed. Hopefully, they are able to wind it down if that happens.

Karma-wise, Alt-Bono looks like an arms dealer in that photo, too.
:lmao::lmao:
I think the color of his shirt "helps", very stereotypical!

Finally started the second half of this season.

The Friday night time slot sucks, too. I'm assuming this won't be renewed. Hopefully, they are able to wind it down if that happens.

:ohmy: oh no did I miss it? :grumpy: unless you mean this Fri coming up.... :hmm:
goes to google schedule >>>>>

Ok
As I'm typing this I'm waiting for Season 2 E1 to d/l but frankly...the twin towers at the end of Season 1. I mean....realllllly?

As a NYC'r who worked for a year '80-'81 in The Towers (South Tower/ 73rd fl), fell in love with them after mocking them a few years earlier; who partly believes there may be a Multiverse out there with Parallel Earths (Quantum Theories posit), figures there have to be a few where there was no 1st or at least no second bombing, and they still stand :heart: reflecting the beautiful sky colors!

I will say, I'm glad the cross-cutting alternating episodes are finally going to come together. I really have no idea what's going to happen.

Annnnnnd we're back at it.

Liked the first season, really liked the second season, and have unfortunately lost a lot of interest this season.

I think you misunderstood (or I'm misunderstanding you), I've watched all the episodes. I'm saying the third season has lost my interest in the series as a whole, unfortunately. I'll keep watching to the end (which is seeming destined to be this season) just to see what they do with it, but I'm not enjoying it nearly as much as I was last year.

I think you misunderstood (or I'm misunderstanding you), I've watched all the episodes. I'm saying the third season has lost my interest in the series as a whole, unfortunately. I'll keep watching to the end (which is seeming destined to be this season) just to see what they do with it, but I'm not enjoying it nearly as much as I was last year.

Oh, you're right, I wasn't sure you were all the way up to date.

I'm still a few episodes behind. The show would benefit from a hard end date. I'd love for them to have another entire season to wrap it up, but it seems quite likely to end this season.

Yeah, as I believe you had already mentioned, the new time slot seems to feel like they're giving up.

Totally holding out on this to watch it all the way through when it's eventually cancelled / completes its run.

Totally holding out on this to watch it all the way through when it's eventually cancelled / completes its run.

I can't wait to see what everyone does next.

I've always liked Joshua Jackson.
I'm in love with John Noble, now.
Anna Torv is good and could be great in the right role.
I really like Jasika Nicole, too, but I think it's as much for her character as her acting. I hope she gets some good stuff out of this.
Lance Reddick is insanely enjoyable, but I hope he finds a different character to play.

Just missed tonight's episode, but otherwise I'm back up to date.

Not thrilled with Subject 13, but 6B was great and I still love this show--great acting/well written.

I just started watching tonight's episode, 0s, on the dvr.
lots of numbers in the titles lately

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 made an appearance tonight.

The half A Scanner Darkly - half Inception episode last Friday was sorta lame.

Back
Top Bottom