Fringe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found it,
looks like Mexico goes all the way up the Pacific coast to Oregon, or did the BIG ONE hit?

USAlternateMap.jpg

Only 48 States, too.

http://www.fringetelevision.com/2010/05/united-states-of-fringe-map-from-over.html

Personally, I think Olivia is just playing along so she has more freedom and access. I don't think she's been successfully brainwashed.

Also nice to see Bubbles from The Wire. He was quite good.

Maybe they broke up around the time they wrote October....Or Bono's mother lived longer and influenced him to do something else...Or Edge's family never emigrated from Wales..

Bolivia never heard of them and Newton said he's one of the few from this world that he likes, so based on that one can assume that they don't exist in the alt world. Or maybe they never became big and well known enough.

Yeah I was just sort of joking around. I know not everyone in our universe knows who Bono is, but it seems someone like her would have.

Alt-U2 is just the weak folk band that regular Bono always rambles on about.
Other than playing the occasional wedding or Bar Mitzvah, no one in the Alt World has heard of them.

:D

Bolivia never heard of them and Newton said Bono is one of the few from this world that he likes, so based on that one can assume that they don't exist in the alt world. Or maybe they never became big and well known enough.

In the alter verse he is well known as pimp Paulie Hewson

bonoskanks.jpg

actually there was more Bono in this episode than just the mention of his name.

He made a cameo appearance, the make-up was pretty good.

it was undeniably him, no one else could pull off a deranged exploding leprechaun.

Explodey head leprechaun was gross. :(

Next week's episode will have cameo of Edge as bank teller #3.

actually there was more Bono in this episode than just the mention of his name.

He made a cameo appearance, the make-up was pretty good.

it was undeniably him, no one else could pull off a deranged exploding leprechaun.

Explodey head leprechaun was gross. :(

Next week's episode will have cameo of Edge as bank teller #3.

:lol:

The bodybag was kind of classic, too.

Good episode last night

Finally caught up. Great episode.

As the chase was unfolding, I thought I called it right that Olivia didn't need the oxygen because she was from the different universe, but my wife immediately countered that she didn't know she needed it.

Good stuff.

So the rumor mill is yet again saying this may be canceled. Despite that I haven't enjoyed this season much, and am extremely sick of the two Olivias shtick, I still hope it won't be canceled.

So the rumor mill is yet again saying this may be canceled. Despite that I haven't enjoyed this season much, and am extremely sick of the two Olivias shtick, I still hope it won't be canceled.

This would make me hate Fox/News Corp more than I already do. Bad enough I missed the entire NLCS because of those money grubbing bastards.

I got a feeling Peter is on to alter verse Olivia
he is keeping her close to see what he can find out.

Also, I am a bit annoyed at Olivia's Peter visions, in the alter-verse.
A better plot device might have been her having flashbacks to the other world or even better, dreams from her subconscious.

Bono, U2 may play a part in Alter - Olivia's revealing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COLuyyIC2aA

I will say, I'm glad the cross-cutting alternating episodes are finally going to come together. I really have no idea what's going to happen.

Also, nice to see Bubbles will be back next week.

liking it too
but with such slim pickings, I will stay with the Event.

those of you that have BBC America, they have/ had an excellent 6 part series called Luther, staring that Stringer Bell actor from The Wire.

I think it is still available - OnDemand.

liking it too
but with such slim pickings, I will stay with the Event.

those of you that have BBC America, they have/ had an excellent 6 part series called Luther, staring that Stringer Bell actor from The Wire.

I think it is still available - OnDemand.

I couldn't decide if Luther looked good from the previews. I imagine they'll run it again or maybe as a marathon.

I love the Top Gear marathons.

Back
Top Bottom