Fringe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:

For what could be really a hokey, pseudo-science show (like SyFy channel), they handle it very well and the acting is quite good.

I hope it survives next season, or that they get a LOST-like finality to it.

For some reason I still don't like torv in this role.

Other than that it's been ok, yeah the finale 'twist' was telegraphed.

Didn't expect Walternate to be "mr. secretary", of course with 20/20 hindsight, who else would it be ?

For some reason I still don't like torv in this role.

Other than that it's been ok, yeah the finale 'twist' was telegraphed.

Didn't expect Walternate to be "mr. secretary", of course with 20/20 hindsight, who else would it be ?

I like regular Olivia a lot, but Alt-livia (I'm coining that now) is a little lame. She's trying a little too hard to be different than Olivia.

What?? I think she's awesome in this role. I can't picture anyone else doing it!

Sometimes foreigners doing American accents doesn't quite work, seems forced.

That Fiennes guy in Flashforward for example is just Sofia-Coppola-bad.

Torv isn't that bad but it's just not working for me other than on the eye candy front.

I wonder how long the Olivia switcheroo will actually last next season. If it's more than an episode or two, it may become tiresome.

This one will probably get all hot and heavy with Walternet's son.

(because she thinks she needs to, or she wants to)

then when she goes back, the son will be conflicted. Blondie comes back, he wants her, she is cautious.

or they could all just meet up, accept their deaths and walk into the light.

I'm so behind, I gotta catch up on the S2 DVDs, I'll let this accrue on my DVR until then... Now I hafta get out of this thread before I read any spoilers.

DOGS The Hit Musical

^That was kinda funny.

vNot really a spoiler.
They spelled Manhattan wrong after Olivia swims there--"Manhatan"--or is that how other NYC spells it?

Not a great episode to kick off the season, but Walternet freaks the shit out of me.

I thought it was a very good episode.

Yes, there are differences, some big, some subtle. In the season finale, last year there was a big wall map of the U S. The States had different boundaries, some in the midwest were merged onto larger states, I think Texas was two.

Back
Top Bottom