Friday the 13th.. Remake.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
Friday the 13th Trailer

MySpace.com

So I guess it's a combination of the 1st three movies. From what I read his mom will be in it, he'll don the creepy one eye potato sack mask he wore in part 2 and then of course he'll be wearing the hockey mask. He'll also be more agile and the way he kills people will be more elaborate. His character is likened to Rambo in the first Rambo movie.

Why?????????????????????????????????????/

Because remakes are cake for Hollywood to do, you instantly have a movie with a name that essentially everyone has heard of before even if they've never seen any of the films, horror movies are big with the kiddies and most of the kiddies haven't seen the originals and will thus go see the remake, and all of the "old fans" will go see it. All of that = easy money.

I'm not sure if yous guys are aware of this, but Hollywood makes movies to make money. Ungodly amounts of money.

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Because remakes are cake for Hollywood to do, you instantly have a movie with a name that essentially everyone has heard of before even if they've never seen any of the films, horror movies are big with the kiddies and most of the kiddies haven't seen the originals and will thus go see the remake, and all of the "old fans" will go see it. All of that = easy money.

I'm not sure if yous guys are aware of this, but Hollywood makes movies to make money. Ungodly amounts of money.

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

That and the Friday the 13th movies aren't that good to begin with... at least with the Halloween or Nightmare series', there's at least 1 classic in the bunch and maybe one good one.

Rhetorical question - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That and the Friday the 13th movies aren't that good to begin with... at least with the Halloween or Nightmare series', there's at least 1 classic in the bunch and maybe one good one.

That reminds me, I still haven't seen the Rob Zombie Halloween remake. Of the cheese '80's "horror" movies, Friday the 13ths were actually my favs. I'm sure I'll end up seeing this at some point.

That reminds me, I still haven't seen the Rob Zombie Halloween remake. Of the cheese '80's "horror" movies, Friday the 13ths were actually my favs. I'm sure I'll end up seeing this at some point.

I LOVE the Halloween series but Rob Zombie totally trashed the remake. Found it more gory then it needed to be and the acting in it really sucked.

The first couple of Friday the 13th's were pretty good I would be willing to give this remake a chance.

Anyone else think Part II was a lot better than the first film? Much better production values and they added in a few clever twists.

The rest that came after all sucked with the exception of the ending of Jason Goes To Hell, parts of Freddy vs. Jason, and best of the "good", the one where that chick fights Jason back with telekinesis or something.

This is so lazy. Hollywood has really ran out of ideas so it has to do crap remakes of old films. To be fair the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre was alright but Dawn of The Dead was stupid with all the fast running dead corpses.

I have never seen the original Friday The 13th, it never seems to on TV. I did see Freddie vs Jason.

I liked Friday part 6, the one where Tommy stabs him with a gate post and the lightning brings him back. That was badass.

Annie I loved the fast zombies in the new Dawn. The old ones were so dopey...the new ones were no joke, even if they seemed like they escaped off the 28 Days Later set.

A remake of an already terrible horror series?

This might achieve new lows of shittiness.

I liked Friday part 6, the one where Tommy stabs him with a gate post and the lightning brings him back. That was badass.

Annie I loved the fast zombies in the new Dawn. The old ones were so dopey...the new ones were no joke, even if they seemed like they escaped off the 28 Days Later set.

But in Dawn they are supposed to be dead, they are rotting corpses. In 28 Days Later they were meant to be humans infected with a virus

Back
Top Bottom