Friday Night Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the actress did a guest/recurring role on the new 90210 - she may have been absent because she had conflicting filming schedules?

I have a feeling I would really like this show if I ever got around to watching it. Might have to find the Pilot episode online at some point and see what's up.

Its amazing, take a chance and buy the first season, it retails much lower than other TV shows, and can be had for like $20 at most, that's what I did when I caught like two season one episodes on a marathon prior to the premiere of the second, went out and bought it and I've been hooked ever since.

I would love to see the first season, I should get it on dvd. I think Lila is so gorgeous, but her close ups in some shows aren't too appealing when they show her bad skin which you can see under the cake pan make up. She's a gorgeous girl tho. She & Riggins could make some beautiful babies together :cute:

I recently noticed they don't use that team motto anymore during the game scenes:

Clear eyes, full hearts - can't lose.

I miss it!

I would love to see the first season, I should get it on dvd. I think Lila is so gorgeous, but her close ups in some shows aren't too appealing when they show her bad skin which you can see under the cake pan make up. She's a gorgeous girl tho. She & Riggins could make some beautiful babies together :cute:

season one it was Lila and Street

No!!!! She's awesome. And I quite liked the sudden switch contrast in lifestyles with Riggins and Lyla

I watched last week's episode again. That scene with the idiot father slapping his son around really is disturbing. I hope something horrible happens to that guy. The show needs to send a message it's not OK to slap people around, itis inexcusable.

Wow. Like in the movie, there's a lot of poignancy to be found showing a losing team instead, plus I think for storytelling's sake its better that they don't win two out of three years, and sets up a good arc for JD, you're not ready but you've got time, and great to see Matt get a last-second chance.

So much emotion, when Tami has to put on her sunglasses to cover up crying from her confrontation :sad:, its the way of the world though, not understanding good intentions and especially good people.

Wow. What an episode tonite. I was glad the Panthers didn't win....would have been too "happily ever after" which isn't always everyday life. Lots going on. And next episode is the season finale. Season sure went by fast!

So many teary-eye moments as usual. So glad its not the end, but they have their work cut out for them to continue, in terms of story-telling season 1 is the best, but the finishing of character arcs in season 3 were so amazing having followed the setup from the past two years. Now they need to set up some new characters and do as good of a job, possibly without their master showrunner Jason Katims, but they do have a solid set up following this year's drama. I hope they get to work in some of the older characters with guest spots, those characters need to live on.

I love it when they bring people from past seasons back even if it is for a couple shows or just a quick guest appearance, just to keep storylines going not to mention it's fun to see the familiar faces return. I haven't watched the last episode yet, I've got a load of stuff I need to sit down and watch then clear off my DVR to make room for more stuff. There's shows coming back on Discovery and Animal Planet that I watch!! :hyper:

Is anyone else watching the new season on DirecTV (or via torrents :shifty: ) ?

Oh my god.

I let out the loudest gasp when Matt's mom opened the door and the soldiers were standing there. That took me totally by surprise.

I can't wait to find out the backstory of whatshername's dad, the owner of the BBQ place and ex-football player who does not want to have anything to do with the team.

God DAMN, I love this show.

Back
Top Bottom