Friday Night Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smash was almost nonexistant in the first part of the season, but wow, they were saving him up for something good.

Last week he broke my heart, with his big speech and then him alone in the locker room, in tears. Man.

I'm so sad that's the last episode until who knows when. :(

I didn't like that guy who played the ex boyfriend of Julie's. He's some big real estate mogul who made a huge donation of a medic helicopter to the local hospital. Nice gesture, but there's something totally creepy about him.

Sadly the future of this show doesn't look that strong. Anyone interested in it please write the network. There's something to be said about power in numbers, it brought back Jericho....a good campaign could also save this show! Get your email engines ready......

Why don't they just move it to USA? NBC execs love it, they have a hardcore fanbase, it'd do well there.

Hooray for not being cancelled! NBC signed a deal to show 13 season 3 episodes exclusively on DirecTV first and then air them on NBC.

I great big bump to my favorite show, probably ever. There is nothing on television with such heart, well drawn characters, and penchant for tackling small uncomfortable real-life scenarios with such grace.

Please let the rumored 2 year extension with DirecTV go through, bless them and the NBC executives that keep giving this show a shot.

Glad to see the thread bumped. I love this show so much.

Plus, they've been using some great music lately - the chick bass player singing and playing She Uses Jelly to Landry a few weeks ago, Revival by the Soulsavers last night ...

This damn show breaks my heart. I love it!

I tear up from some different emotion almost every episode. The best friend love with Riggins and Street, Smash's goodbye and thank you to coach Taylor, etc.

Bumpity bump, tonight's episode: :sad:

I love the heart and characterization, and the Taylors' are like Dillon's parents.

I was thinking this episode was doing an amazing job of balancing screen time with pretty much all the characters, but Julie was missing the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom