FlashForward: The Most Politically Insightful Show on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This series is going to have to show me something in the next couple of weeks, or I'll walk.

I've decided to give FF until the Dec. 3 episode. It's the final episode before the holiday break.

We'll see. I'm holding on for the possibility of the plot, but I'm still not expecting much.

I can't believe I'm still watching this show. The plot's getting more interesting, I'll say that. There are definitely some surprising developments.

But I had to laugh out loud when they used a well-known part of L.A.'s Chinatown and tried to have it stand in for Hong Kong. Nice try, budget skimpers.

The show's going to be off the air until March, which I don't understand as I thought it was a Lost replacement of sorts.

I can't believe I'm still watching this show. The plot's getting more interesting, I'll say that. There are definitely some surprising developments.

But I had to laugh out loud when they used a well-known part of L.A.'s Chinatown and tried to have it stand in for Hong Kong. Nice try, budget skimpers.

The show's going to be off the air until March, which I don't understand as I thought it was a Lost replacement of sorts.

I say good riddance until March. I think the show is kind of a mess now.

I won't spoil the plot for anyone who hasn't watched last night's episode, but I don't think they are managing the "this happened to the whole world" and "20 million people died" aspect very well.

I may pick it up again in March, but probably only if it is the same night as LOST.

I say good riddance until March. I think the show is kind of a mess now.

I won't spoil the plot for anyone who hasn't watched last night's episode, but I don't think they are managing the "this happened to the whole world" and "20 million people died" aspect very well.

I may pick it up again in March, but probably only if it is the same night as LOST.

totally agree. i haven't watched last night's episode yet, but i believe the whole shock and awe of an event like that is completely being ignored. "V" is doing a much better job or portraying a different world.

I'm still watching too. I was ready to give up on it a few weeks back, but then I heard it only had a couple more episodes to go until its hiatus, so I figured I'd go that long.

Last night's episode definitely was a step in the right direction. It's far from perfect, but sometimes a show takes a bit longer to develop. There were some promising developments - I'll check back in March to see how it plays out.

Agreed about waiting until March. I'd thought they'd have it on the same night as Lost the week after the premiere.

I may be done with it too unless they'd put it on Tuesday with LOST (and they aren't).
It's ratings are continuing to drop anyways. The writing was probably on the wall with me starting around the 4th episode. It could come back more interesting, so I may give it another try. Somehow I've still seen all the episodes, I guess I just keep waiting for it to get really, really interesting.

FYI, V is going to be the LOST lead in 2010 even though LOST returns a month (Feb) before V. Flash Forward is still on Thursdays in March. I'll say this for FF, I like it much better than V.

Back
Top Bottom