Fictional Characters - Quotes, Pictures, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tve666-19880205-1343.jpg

^:lol::lol::lol: My favorite!

"I have a cunning plan."

George Bailey: You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider. And...
[turning to his aide]
George Bailey: And that goes for you, too!

Not to forget Black Adder IV
Blackadder_IV_-_Goodbyeee.jpg

Blackadder: Now Baldrick, fix me some coffee, and make it taste slightly less like mud this time.
Baldrick: Not easy I'm afraid, Sir
Blackadder: And why is this?
Baldrick: 'cause it is mud. We ran out of coffee 13 months ago
Blackadder: Brilliant. So every time I've drunk your coffee for the past 13 months, I have in fact, been drinking, hot mud.
Baldrick: With sugar...
Blackadder: ...which makes all the difference
Baldrick: Well, it would if we had any sugar, but we ran out New Years Eve 1915. Since when, I've been using sugar substitute...
Blackadder: ...Which is?
Baldrick: Dandruff. But I could add some milk this time, or, Saliva
Blackadder: No thank you Baldrick. Call me Mr. Picky, but I think I'll pass.
Baldrick: That's probably because you're mad, sir!
Blackadder: Well, quite!

^ :lmao:

< :shifty: has just decided what to get the hublet for christmas this year :shifty: :wink:

oh, and just so I am still on topic

286_blackadder3.jpg

Melchett: I bring grave news of your former favourite, Lord Blackadder.
Queenie: Oh, good!
Melchett: It appears he wishes to marry a girl called Bob.
Queenie: That's a very odd name for a girl, isn't it? Girls are normally called Elizabeth... or Mary.
Nursie: And Donald.
Queenie: Mouth is open, Nursie: should be shut.
Nursie: But it's true, sweet one. I had three sisters and they were called Donald, Eric and Basil.
Queenie: Then why's your name Nursie?
Nursie: That isn't my real name.
Queenie: Isn't it?
Nursie: No.
Queenie: What is your real name then?
Nursie: Bernard.

:lol:

Father Gerald (Rowan A)......................... Four Weddings and A Funeral

article-0-000D422100000258-252_468x389.jpg

"In ther name of the father, the son & the holy goat" :)

Did someone mention Mr. Bean? I'd sure like to see again the Christmas show where he got his head stuck in a turkey. "Would you like some tea?" "If you're having some." "Well . . . I might . . . ."

mr-bean.jpg

Elizabeth in Young Frankenstein

kahn.jpg

Oh. Where you going?... Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Oh... I think I love him.

Elizabeth in Young Frankenstein

kahn.jpg

Oh. Where you going?... Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Oh... I think I love him.

inga.jpg

"Hello, vould you like to hav a roll in ze hay wiv me?"

More Mel Brooks!!! :lol:

blazing-saddles-6.jpg

Blazing Saddles

Bart (Cleavon Little): Are we awake?
Jim-The Waco Kid (Gene Wilder): We're not sure. Are we black?
Bart: Yes we are.
Jim-The Waco Kid: Then we're awake, but we're very puzzled.

Jim: [consoling Bart] What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Jim: [consoling Bart] What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

:lol:

If anyone likes Blazing Saddles and hasn't listened to the audio commentary track by Mel Brooks, you must. It is really funny and interesting--I'd say almost as funny as the movie.

Do you think the bass is taking away from the vocal? ~ Dirk Diggler Boogie Nights

YouTube - the touch

default.jpg

Dirk: What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again.

^Markie Post always will make me think of John Larroquette/Dan Fielding of Night Court:

59812.gif

Judge Harry Stone: If I had a dime for every woman...
Assistant D. A. Dan Fielding: You could make a phone call.

Back
Top Bottom