Fear The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally caught the season finale. I thought it was awesome. Alicia and Travis finally got their kill on.

Maybe Nick is an idiot. Led all of those people to get slaughtered at the border. :huh:

Loved the last few episodes of this. Finally growing on me. Waiting anxiously for Maddie to die. (She annoys me so much for some reason :lol: )

Loved the last few episodes of this. Finally growing on me. Waiting anxiously for Maddie to die. (She annoys me so much for some reason :lol: )

I don't see Maddie dying anytime soon. Supposedly, she has some dark backstory that they're eventually going to delve into. I like her. I think she's pretty badass.

This show is, once again, all over the place. Morgan shows up and (someone please tell me how those timelines add up), characters die off left and right, characters disappear with no real narrative, and there’s no direction.

I’d be surprised if this show isn’t cancelled.

Wow this show is so, so bad.

Oh look they’re setting up a trap. Nobody shoot them.

Oh look they’ve made a line of oil. We shouldn’t drive while we can. We should sit and wait until they light it on fire.

Oh look. Let’s be conveniently fucking stupid.

Fuck this show.

Please don’t tell me you bought into that...

Nah, but I find a healthy dose of disbelief suspension works just fine. I'm still entertained by the show. The Walking Dead Universe is still a part of my Sunday night viewing, so I'll keep watching until the show ends.

How far can you suspend your disbelief? A “healthy dose” tends to mean “good writing in this fictitious world.”

If you can’t come up with a make believe reason why they would behave that way, it’s trash.

How far can you suspend your disbelief? A “healthy dose” tends to mean “good writing in this fictitious world.”

If you can’t come up with a make believe reason why they would behave that way, it’s trash.

Well, you might remember I'm a pro wrestling fan and Vince McMahon and his staff of WWE writers have been writing absurd shit for years. One could argue I'm a glutton for punishment. :wink: I'm curious to see how this Fear storyline is going to unravel.

I doubt Fear gets renewed. Ratings in a constant decline and probably won’t survive that kerfuffle.

I appreciate wrestling for what it is. It’s a soap opera. Totally different style of writing.

Back
Top Bottom