Fear The Walking Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm actually astounded that anyone on the earth is still watching this show. The first season of this show made The Walking Dead look like The Wire by comparison.

If either of these shows were anything more than a vaguely incompetent simulacrum of television, I'd go for it. Zombie apocalypse? 28 Days Later (to which the early era of The Walking Dead owes a great debt) showed how it can be done. Utterly terrifying, utterly believable. Ok, it wasn't a tv series and it didn't technically involve zombies, but them's the perils of television I suppose.

The theme is fine. The execution is the problem.

Good episode this past week! Nick walking amongst the dead was awesome. Poor Alex got cut loose by Strand. Chris Jericho said we'd never see her again, but I disagree. I think we'll see her again. When's the mutiny against Strand? :hyper:

I was a bit confused. Are Daniel and Celia FOR SURE dead?

If so, holy underdeveloped. But good, if she's dead at least. Which, chances are she might not be. I know they did the farewells on Talking Dead, but no body = always a chance of return.

I was a bit confused. Are Daniel and Celia FOR SURE dead?

If so, holy underdeveloped. But good, if she's dead at least. Which, chances are she might not be. I know they did the farewells on Talking Dead, but no body = always a chance of return.

They didn't show them dying, but they were surrounded by a lot of fire. :wink: Anything is possible, though. While, unlikely, they could be alive.

They didn't show her surrounded by fire. For all we know, she had an escape hatch and she's the main villain of the second half of the season.

And Colman Domingo becomes a good guy as he brings Nick back from that evil lady.

I'm sure they're still alive. They just want us to think they died. At least maybe Daniel is still alive.

She kinda reminds me of consuela from family guy.

I hope if she survives, she had like crazy burns on half of her face and looks like two-face.

I hope if she survives, she had like crazy burns on half of her face and looks like two-face.

That's pretty cool. It would be great if Daniel survived too.

Meanwhile, Frank Dillane was arrested for a physical altercation with a security guard when he tried to enter the CBS lot in LA.

Back
Top Bottom