Favourite Comedians Thread: Just the Place for a Good Laugh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenCaNaDiAn

Blue Crack Addict
In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to
Thought we needed a place to share funny videos of our favourite comedians. I'm a huge standup comedy fan :D
I went to my first standup comedy show a week ago (The Canadian Yuk Yuks Tour) and had a fantastic time. My abs hurt the next day from all the laughing :lol:
Feel free to post funny jokes from ppl you love or videos of you fav tv or movie comedians, or standup comedians. Have fun :hyper:
I love a good laugh :wink:

Here are some of mine. Saw this first guy at the Yuk Yuks show and :heart::heart::heart: him. He's such a cutie. Some of you fellow Canucks might know him from Much Music:
YouTube - Eddie Della Siepe - Stand Up 2009 @ Yuk Yuks

This next guy can make me laugh my guts out, even though I've heard his jokes a million times:
YouTube - Jeremy Hotz

Jerry Seinfeld is coming to my area in March. I want to go so bad but the tickets are ridiculously expensive.

I just saw Lisa Lampanellli recently and she was hilarious. Cheesy

Jerry Seinfeld is coming to my area in March. I want to go so bad but the tickets are ridiculously expensive.

Worth it. I saw him in Las Vegas last summer and not only was his set itself better than expected, it's just ridiculously cool to see the guy in person. It was one of those rare "I can't believe this dude is right in front of me" moments. I've never had one of those before.

Bill Hicks would probably describe Dane Cook as Satan's spawn, sent to Earth with the purpose of lowering everyone's standards for comedy.

Comic timing and delivery are better WHEN YOU YELL EVERYTHING AND JUMP IN CIRCLES. Who needs wit when you have ENERGY?

That being said, my favorite comics are Patton Oswalt, David Cross, Steve Martin, and Richard Pryor.

I'm going to describe this outrageous portion of my story with six sentences of exaggeration and metaphor and it's going to be REALLY LOUD.

Bill Hicks would probably describe Dane Cook as Satan's spawn, sent to Earth with the purpose of lowering everyone's standards for comedy.
Oh, God, I know. I hate that guy (Cook). He thinks he's so cool and I can't stand the way he talks and moves.

Thirded on the Seinfeld love. The set I saw was fantastic. Also:

Is it better than eating at Cinnabon? No.

I like Aziz Ansari. He's the only thing worth watching on "Parks and Recreation" along with the overweight boss. Still, not worth watching the show, though.

I saw him do this bit on Conan. I feel so badly for his cousin Harris, though; he must feel hurt for being bullied and exploited like this. Very original humor, though.

Have you seen his faux lower class black American guy?

If you'd seen season two of Parks and Recreation, you'd not think that. The show is on fucking fire right now. Great stuff.

I've been spending too much time on You Tube watching Tim Minchin videos. He's brilliant! :heart: Hope he tours the States one day soon as I'd love to see him Live.

Back
Top Bottom