ER - Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Traveling Pants to a new white coat: Alexis Bledel is set to guest-star on the two-hour series finale of ER, PEOPLE has learned.

Bledel, who starred in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies and played daughter Rory for seven seasons on TV cult favorite Gilmore Girls, will scrub in as new intern Dr. Julia Wise.

The final episode will mark the 27-year-old's only appearance on the show, which is ending its run April 2 on NBC.

George Clooney announced on Larry King he's going to be back on ER in the final episodes. Don't know which ones, he let the cat out of the bag then realized he shouldn't say more. I'm so excited!!

Clooney and Margulies coming back is exciting, but I think I might be more excited for La Salle making a final appearance.

Dr. Benton was perhaps the most badass doctor to ever be on the show. Either him or "The Rocket".

Clooney and Margulies coming back is exciting, but I think I might be more excited for La Salle making a final appearance.

Dr. Benton was perhaps the most badass doctor to ever be on the show. Either him or "The Rocket".

You know, Romano was a bastard a lot of the time...but he was one funny entertaining bastard.

Incidentally if the writers would like to have a chopper chop off any of Neela's parts or blow her up between now and April 2 I'm 100% on board with it.

there's only a handful of episodes left, I'm sure she won't be written off :wink:

Previews with old cast/characters :)

i am so happy that dr. ross and nurse hathaway are coming back! Woohoo! Can't wait. I thought I read that dr. ross was going to be on the march 12th episode. Am i rite?

Yeah, 4 or 5. And supposedly next week everybody's back.

From Traveling Pants to a new white coat: Alexis Bledel is set to guest-star on the two-hour series finale of ER, PEOPLE has learned.

Bledel, who starred in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies and played daughter Rory for seven seasons on TV cult favorite Gilmore Girls, will scrub in as new intern Dr. Julia Wise.

The final episode will mark the 27-year-old's only appearance on the show, which is ending its run April 2 on NBC.

This is absolutely the best news I've heard in weeks and means that I'll be tuning in to an episode of ER for the first time this decade.

4 episodes left, all new until the finale:

12 Mar 09 Old Times
19 Mar 09 Shifting Equilibrium
26 Mar 09 I Feel Good
2 Apr 09 And In the End

:heart: ER

I haven't watched this season because I missed a bunch last year, but I'll catch up eventually. I may find myself tuning into the last few though. Even in the not-so-popular years this show has more heart and understanding of drama than almost anything (except maybe Friday Night Lights :drool:) I will miss this show, but constantly be watching reruns.

That used to be my morning routine freshman year, wake up and watch ER while getting ready.

I watched ER since its start and I was 8 years old at the time! I've just grown up with it. I stopped watching it after Carter left to Africa a couple of years back, so I can't say my Thursday nights will be empty without it, but I will miss it when its gone.

I have the first 5 seasons on DVD and I'm dying to get the 6th because that was the whole stabbing/drug addiction storyline with Carter. I loved every second of it!

I watched ER since its start and I was 8 years old at the time! I've just grown up with it. I stopped watching it after Carter left to Africa a couple of years back, so I can't say my Thursday nights will be empty without it, but I will miss it when its gone.

I have the first 5 seasons on DVD and I'm dying to get the 6th because that was the whole stabbing/drug addiction storyline with Carter. I loved every second of it!

That was a great storyline! It made Carter one of my favorite characters on the show. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom