ER - Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I was wondering if something was wrong physically with Dr. Carter. And it does seem like there's trouble/something up with Kem (?).

More past stars!!! Liked how they showed Nurse Hathoway... her hubby can't be too far behind :sexywink:

It was probably just a NyQuil induced hallucination, but I thought that the doctor who started the heart transplant with Neela was the doctor on Grey's-the one who doesn't like to be touched. The voice sounded like her and the part of her face that you could see looked like it could be her. I know that Neela said her name but I wasn't even paying attention. I'm just crazy I know..but that would be so funny if they did that.

I thought maybe he was donating blood, cuz the guy in the first chair looked like one of the new guys (resident/intern?) in the ER. But maybe not. That did look like he was getting some kind of treatment :hmm: They wouldn't bring him back to have him die, would they? :angry:

Carter :)

Carter dying :(

And for the record Morris' girl is yummy :drool:

I immediately thought chemo...but I haven't ever seen anyone having that procedure...then the noise of the machine made me think dialysis too. The Africa, aids theory also crossed my mind:hmm:

I am cry about Carter. I love having him back on the show even tho we all know it's the end of the show forever....but I let out a very loud gasp when they showed Dr Carter on the dialysis machine. :sad:

I'm still not over Dr Greene dying :scream: If Carter goes too I may have a breakdown :sad:

Greene is one of my alltime favorite TV characters on any show, him dying really killed ER for me. I just started watching it again last year, caught up with all the seasons I missed on TNT.

people.com

George Clooney will be back in his ER scrubs for one final episode of the NBC medical drama that will air March 12.

A show insider tells PEOPLE that Clooney will reunite with Julianna Margulies in a storyline that also features Susan Sarandon, making her ER debut as a grandmother grief-stricken over the sudden death of her grandson.

Although execs of Warner Brothers and NBC have been coy about Clooney's return, ER's executive producer John Wells did tell PEOPLE on Wednesday that the March 12 episode will be a memorable one.

"If you're a fan of ER, you won't want to miss this one," said Wells, stopping short of naming the main attraction, Clooney as Dr. Doug Ross.

Reunited Lovers

The episode brings Clooney's character back to his longtime love Margulies' nurse Carol Hathaway. Will the star-crossed pair finally get their happy ending?

Wells, who wrote the series' final episodes, would say only, "I want their story to be very fulfilling in the end."

Clooney, 47, left ER in 1999 for roles on the big screen. Margulies, 42, who exited the series the following year, recently welcomed her first child Kieran, with husband, attorney Keith Lieberthal.

The show began shooting its two-hour final episode this week. Its series finale will air April 2.

:scratch: Didn't they reunite in Seattle? That's why she left Luka.

Yes I believe they did. They even mentioned that on last week's episode, that he moved to Seattle and had a baby with a nurse (Gates asked Carter if he was that one). Honestly it's so long ago that I can't even remember what happened with Ross and Hathaway leaving :der:

Ross & Hathaway moved to Washington state, Seattle I believe. She had twins if I recall and went off to be with him. Part of me thinks they got married there.... :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom