ER - Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I too am gonna miss this show when it's over. I think I'll be a crying mess the very last episode. I'd love to see Clooney before the show ends, and Nurse Hathaway too would be cool :up: We'll just have to wait and see tho. I'd love to go back and watch past seasons on DVD when it's all over.

Yeah, he could always come back and they could make up a reason why she isn't there.

I thought it was a pretty good episode tonight. Liked the 3 versions of the same day; Mad World. Random appearance by Dr. Corday too.

I loved the way they played how the outcome would have been in different ways depening on different actions and decisions. Very different. I am going to miss this show.

I used to love ER, but I stopped watching after Hathaway left. her last season was a little painful, the show was really getting pretty crappy then, but I had to find out if she would reunite with Ross! I started tearing up at the end of her last episode, but then when Clooney showed up, I just lost it. :cute:

maybe I'll watch the finale, just to say goodbye. it was a revolutionary show when it premiered.

Now the finale is April 2nd

If this is true it's great

ER paged Dr. Ross—and he answered.

Sources tell E! News that George Clooney will be shooting scenes this week for an upcoming episode of the hit medical series, which is in its 15th and final season on NBC.

The network recently ordered up another three episodes of its stalwart Thursday-night drama, raising hopes that nabbing Clooney for a guest spot was one of the reasons for the extension.

people.com

George Clooney has agreed to come back to the show that launched his career: ER.

Sources close to the series tell PEOPLE that ER co-creator John Wells has ordered a closed set to keep Clooney’s appearance under wraps.

It’s not known how many episodes will feature Clooney as the show films its final season. Neither NBC nor Warner Bros. reps would comment, nor did Clooney’s publicist.

Clooney, himself, denied reports last March he was returning.

Clooney’s Dr. Doug Ross was last seen on ER in a 2000 cameo walk-through in a remote lake scene with Ross’s ex-Juliana Marguilies.

Clooney is the most famous ER alum and Wells has always wanted him to return for the show’s last season. The 15th season was extended by an extra four episodes by NBC executives last week. — Pamela Warrick.

Entertainment Tonight reported tonight that Julianna Margulies has agreed to come back later in the season, near the end. When and for how many episodes is unknown...it might only be the series finale.

She had previously said no to making an appearance for the last season. I am now thinking she only said that because she didn't want to commit until Clooney said yes.

Entertainment Tonight also reported tonight that Eriq La Salle will make an appearance, despite earlier reports that indicated his one episode as a director was to be his only contribution to the last season.

Finally, Entertainment Tonight reported that Noah Wyle would be back too, but everybody already knew that.

Entertainment Tonight reported tonight that Julianna Margulies has agreed to come back later in the season, near the end. When and for how many episodes is unknown...it might only be the series finale.

She had previously said no to making an appearance for the last season. I am now thinking she only said that because she didn't want to commit until Clooney said yes.

Entertainment Tonight also reported tonight that Eriq La Salle will make an appearance, despite earlier reports that indicated his one episode as a director was to be his only contribution to the last season.

Finally, Entertainment Tonight reported that Noah Wyle would be back too, but everybody already knew that.

I cannot wait for this but at the same time feel so bittersweet because then I know the season's going to be gone for good and I will miss it. ER has been such an integral part of my Thursday night TV viewing for so many years!

Haven't watched any of this season but just saw a promo with William H. Macy in it..........THAT I will watch :up:

Can't wait for Thursday. I wonder how there going to have Morganstern in it.

Good episode last and I thought the ending was sad. Eriq LaSalle is directing the next episode.

I liked that episode too

I wonder if they will have Neela and the hot Aussie doctor have a baby-she's pregnant offscreen and it was visible in the episode (well I thought it was)

Maybe. But the preview for the next episode made it look like he might have AIDs or something(which would make some sense considering he's been in Africa).

Back
Top Bottom