Edward Norton - Love him or hate him?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
I always forget about this guy. The other night when I couldn't sleep I ended up watching Primal Fear.

But I think the role that stood out the most was this one:

edwardn6.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
American History X was horribly depressing

but he's an amazing actor

Yes and Yes

American History X has the worst "kill" scene ever in a movie and i think you all know what i mean.

He is very good in Fight club as well, and ofcourse Primal Fear.

Doozer if you mean Primal Fear then :yes: And a very surprising ending IMO. I like it when you expect whats going on and then a nice little surprise twist happens.

American History X made me vomit.

Edward Norton is fantastic, and I just don't get why he never seems to be in any movies anymore.

American History X is one of the single greatest and most profound movies I have EVER seen. Incredible story, incredible acting, incredible everything.

HelloAngel said:
American History X made me vomit.

Edward Norton is fantastic, and I just don't get why he never seems to be in any movies anymore.

Motherless Brooklyn (2005) (in production) .... Lionel Essrog

The Painted Veil (2006) (announced)

The Illusionist (2006) (post-production) .... Eisenheim

Down in the Valley (2005) .... Harlan

Kingdom of Heaven (2005) .... King Baldwin
... aka Königreich der Himmel (Germany)
... aka Reino de los cielos, El (Spain)

In the three films I have seen him in he was fantastic (Primal Fear, Fight Club and The Score).:up:

haven't seen all his movies, but I do like him. He was great in Primal Fear. I believe that was his first movie too, wasn't it? Great plot twists in there, just when you think... :silent:

LOVE him, :heart:

His performance as King Baldwin in The Kingdom of Heaven is one of my favourites this year and a very nice surprise too - he's not the type of actor you'd associate with historical films. Wonderful versatility.

Back
Top Bottom